Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what stops you from roping?

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
if u are a truecel why haven't you roped yet?

I'm going to become rich and make those who have wronged me jealous because while they live mediocre I will be in the lap of luxury.

Stupid innate survival instincts.

I want to personally see the collapse of the west

I don't want to cause my family suffering. Even though I acknowledge that after my death, I will experience no sensation, so my family's bereavement wouldn't affect me, I still feel hesitant to kill myself because of the suffering that it would cause my family.

But if I were truly motivated, that wouldn't matter. I guess the true answer is that I'm the only thing stopping me from killing myself. Hormones and instincts override reason.

I still have an attachment to my parents, beyond that there is very little stopping me.

if u are a truecel why haven't you roped yet?
Dying is painful and there is a chance that I'll fail. I'd also like to see the coming shitstorm and laugh at all the normies who have something to lose.

I don't want to cause my family suffering. Even though I acknowledge that after my death, I will experience no sensation, so my family's bereavement wouldn't affect me, I still feel hesitant to kill myself because of the suffering that it would cause my family.

But if I were truly motivated, that wouldn't matter. I guess the true answer is that I'm the only stopping me from killing myself. Hormones and instincts override reason.
This, I've been caught by my mother when I was attempting and when I seen the pain that caused her alone I said I'd never even consider it again, even though I still hate my life

But if I were truly motivated, that wouldn't matter. I guess the true answer is that I'm the only stopping me from killing myself. Hormones and instincts override reason.

This.
Dying is painful and there is a chance that I'll fail. I'd also like to see the coming shitstorm and laugh at all the normies who have something to lose.
I still have an attachment to my parents, beyond that there is very little stopping me.

I have a strong survival instinct, can't bring myself to rope and leave everything behind. family would be sad.

I have strong copes.
Steam makes me alive af.

Our society wants us dead. Our pain wants us dead. Our emotions and emotional parts want us dead. Foids want us dead.

We live because we refuse to give them the satisfaction. They will have to kill us themselves.

Our society wants us dead.
No it doesn't, they want you to work and pay into the system like a good little cuck. Although we're extremely expendable.

No it doesn't, they want you to work and pay into the system like a good little cuck. Although we're extremely expendable.
It's kind of both tbh, either work or die is the way I see it

I am not depressed

All the anime I still haven't seen.

lack of courage

Money. I will rope by the end of this month or start of next month because of lack of money and because my life literally is over, fuck life after puberty.

I'm giving life one last chance tbh.

Im waiting for world war 3 and for everything to go to shit

Then ill stand on top of a mountain and have a great wank

In 10 months I'm leaving my family's existence which is lifefuel

Scared, don’t wanna make my mom sad, wanna experience a couple things

The prospect of moneymaxxing + powermaxxing to prove my enemies wrong. Also I still enjoy reading, traveling, music, and plenty of other things in life. I'm of the opinion that inceldom doesn't have to be a death sentence.

Buying rope is too much trouble.

I have a strong survival instinct, can't bring myself to rope and leave everything behind. family would be sad.

I enjoy non sexual things like youtube, video games, food etc.

I saw a guy head pat a 2d lolI by touching the screen
So I'm just waiting for future ai gfs

The prospect of moneymaxxing + powermaxxing to prove my enemies wrong. Also I still enjoy reading, traveling, music, and plenty of other things in life. I'm of the opinion that inceldom doesn't have to be a death sentence.

no reliable method available, if I was an American incel if might of very well put a firearm to my head and flexed my index finger already tbh

I have no guts