Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What stops you from roping NOW?

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
If you lurked on my profile you know that I really don't like my life or myself either like most everyone here. I tried to rope a few times in my life and even with landwhales in my life trying to use me as a food ticket or try to start a 1 month relationship with, I really didn't want that. I guess the thing that stops me from roping this very second is the human hope of fallout irl or hoping something drastic changes in the US like banning adult sites. With the age old phrase of family and don't forget people in the reply's always saying "if you're 6 feet, you shouldn't complain".:society:

Good copes help prevented me from this as well like brocels and moviemaxxing. Yet I don't suggest people going Jessemaxxing, Barmaxxing or Cigmaxxing even if it's really tempting.

If you lurked on my profile you know that I really don't like my life or myself either like most everyone here. I tried to rope a few times in my life and even with landwhales in my life trying to use me as a food ticket or try to start a 1 month relationship with, I really didn't want that. I guess the thing that stops me from roping this very second is the human hope of fallout irl or hoping something drastic changes in the US like banning adult sites. With the age old phrase of family and don't forget people in the reply's always saying "if you're 6 feet, you shouldn't complain".:society:

Good copes help prevented me from this as well like brocels and moviemaxxing. Yet I don't suggest people going Jessemaxxing, Barmaxxing or Cigmaxxing even if it's really tempting.
I love my parents and that's why I would never kms. they are the only people who love me and keep me on this planet.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lame excuse, but I don't want family members to be the ones to find my dead body.

Last edited:
I have too much to live for.

1. shitty parents still alive
  2. not having the balls to commit unaliving

I got too many things to do. Dying would really be a major setback.

It's illegal.

If you get caught killing yourself you can go to jail for life

Afraid of death and pain

God has sent me on a mission

I like going to McDonald’s

my family, my collections & hobbies..... uhh that's about it

Another prove to "older=smarter"

Well it's easy:I know I'm to weak to kill myself, so it means I have to continue to live, and since I have to continue to live I have to try to make my life better.

This. I have too much fear.

And even if I wanted to do it, I would only do it with a gun. And only powerful guns as well like a Glock 20 (10mm bullet)
And you can't get guns here. And all other methods are to risky and painful.

This IS hell and only enjoyable If your an Devils apprentice / lucked out

I was invigorated by yesterday's events.

I cope with videogames and TV series (like the upcoming Fallout coming next year).

I havent reached my peak phyiscal body yet

Make my enemies suffer, e.g. foids, Chads, cucks, ..., etc.

not having the balls to commit unaliving
In the end this is the real main reason for me. I just cant force myself to hurt myself in any way.

1. Soyciety wants us to kill ourselves. Good reason to not do it.
2. The hope of going JBW one day.
3. I don't wanna make my parents sad.
4. I have intEResting plans for the future.

• I don't want to upset my parents.
  • There are still some copes I want to live for.
  • I want to stick around to see how bad things get.
I probably will commit suicide eventually when I'm a giga-oldcel. Probably after my parents die.

• my family
  • wanting to do other shit before i die

because roping actually takes effort, planning, and willpower

I enjoy things

I don't have a weapon to kill myself

Holes want me to rope. Denying them that is my small piece of revenge.

As I get older I care about women less. 32 now.

The idea of being a Chad is so absurd. During the early days of online dating it was more 20-80, but as time has passed I think it's more 15-10%.

Everyone else gets nothing from women. The rest of men are just the best accessories women have to fill their time and eventually an ATM and sperm donor. The thought of being attached to a woman in a beta capacity who doesn't want to give me sex, who wants to use me primarily so she can have her status as 'married' on social media and allow her to have a bigger house and raise children, all whilst making demands of my time is just not enticing.

i don't know how to without risking be crippled and/or braindead and/or disfigured for life. and not american so can't buy a gun

As I get older I care about women less. 32 now.

The idea of being a Chad is so absurd. During the early days of online dating it was more 20-80, but as time has passed I think it's more 15-10%.

Everyone else gets nothing from women. The rest of men are just the best accessories women have to fill their time and eventually an ATM and sperm donor. The thought of being attached to a woman in a beta capacity who doesn't want to give me sex, who wants to use me primarily so she can have her status as 'married' on social media and allow her to have a bigger house and raise children, all whilst making demands of my time is just not enticing.
Iq

Too hard to break free of my programming

The only thing that still prevents me from roping?
Naive hope that things might change in the future since I'm still young... :feelsbadman:

1. Entropy will kill me and everyone eventually anyway so why should I help speed up the process?
2. Due to childhood brainwashing I’m still afraid of the possibility of Hell.
3. Even if it could somehow be proven conclusively there is no Hell or any other negative/nasty/painful/torturous afterlife realm or locale, I still find non existence and the unknown to be too highly disturbing to even consider roping.
4. As others have already pointed out a lot of cunts and scum already want us dead so why give them the satisfaction?
5. I want to live as long as I can to see what will become of the world and if mankind will remain oblivious to the Jewish threat until they ultimately kill or enslave us all or if mankind will wake up and cast off the Jewish yoke and be free?
6. I want to see if the rapture/AntiChrist scenario of the Bible ends up being real or if the ZOG deep state will attempt to use its technological know how to try and LARP such a thing believeably?
7. I want to see if ZOG becomes so desperate for its Communist global government ie NWO that it moves forward with its planned false flag alien invasion?