Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what stops you from roping in 2023

-Attack on Titan final season part 3
-Chainsawman in 2024
-wanting to start reading Chainsawman part 2
-afraid of death/ pain and messing up suicide
-suicide is against my personal conviction
-almost done with a certain branch of school
-working towards my dream
-spite

My own cowardice and fear of after life.
I don't want to burn in Jahannam like the kufar do.
we're in the same boat but i'm starting to convince myself that he dosen't exist just to make the rope day closer

I don't really know anymore

Toilets and normies. It's what they actually want. They want us to die but if incels are united we can cause alot of problems to them. We can anger them and make their miserable like they made/make ours miserable.

Fear what if everyone finds out i was coward all the way

Mom would be sad

I don't have a rope

Mom would be sad

Re: so my "mom" just told me i was adopted...
King_Queen
Png

#190027964Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:05 PM CDT
"wtf" Do not worry, it is typical idiocy.

Family and being a coward

Don't have anything to kill myself with and I'm just ready to rope its agony not being able to die I'm constantly crying and feeling depressed all the time. And I can't die don't work can't buy ropes or anything that I can kill myself with, so I'm just fucked.

Last edited:
Fear of death and still clinging on to see if I have the opportunity to change my current circumstances.

Coming destruction. I want to witness

I feel no suicidal tendency - but if I ever did, I'd be worried for all the people in minecraft

brutal squats

I want to see how everything develops. Unexpected things may occur, trends that put a spoke in the wheel of the ChadStac regime. I'm also curious to see how even more cruel and laughably unfair things get and if we get to a point where the privileged can no longer ignore the sadism of the system they benefit from and feel the need to explain themselves.

Mom would be sad

I don't have a rope

Re: roblox has something against a certain kind of people?!
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182213839Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:03 AM CST
Quite pitiful. ROBLOX greatly endorses and advocates leftistic ideologies. As a direct result, Arabic use is silently-encouraged by the moderators. Your decal was rejected because you were perceived as being an "Islamophobic" rightist.

Phile, for the first one.

Copes like alcohol, hobbies, YouTube, shows, video games, and family