Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Stacycels look like in my eyes

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/q5qjRqXxFFc

I see lots of Stacy worshipping incels who are "Stacy or nothing" and will do anything to insult a Sub-Stacy while acting entitled to be with a Stacy, this is how they look in my eyes.

Stacy worship is cucked.

View: https://youtu.be/q5qjRqXxFFc

I see lots of Stacy worshipping incels who are "Stacy or nothing" and will do anything to insult a Sub-Stacy while acting entitled to be with a Stacy, this is how they look in my eyes.

Stacy worship is cucked.

CUM DUMPSTER IS CUM DUMPSTER BUT THOSE WHO ARE 7/10+ ARE IN ADDITION RAPEABLE BEFORE UTILIZING THEM WITH SULPHURIC AND NITRIC ACID (IN VIDEO GAME)

Wtf is a stacycel

They look like singing Asians with a weird and concerning taste regarding clothing?

Is someone who won't date below a stacy an incel? sounds like volcel to me
doesn't a volcel avoid voluntarily any sexual interaction with other people, even Stacys?

Is someone who won't date below a stacy an incel? sounds like volcel to me
Technically such a man could still be an incel if no women would want him. Once no women want you, it really doesn't matter what you want.

CUM DUMPSTER IS CUM DUMPSTER BUT THOSE WHO ARE 7/10+ ARE IN ADDITION RAPEABLE BEFORE UTILIZING THEM WITH SULPHURIC AND NITRIC ACID (IN VIDEO GAME)
:bigbrain:

I know. You did already solve the Collatz conjecture after all.
hahahahahahah I KNOW HOW TO MAKE HARDCORE!!!!! BEST REGARDS !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)