Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what solutions have you found out for inceldom?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Ineffective Solutions
masturbating to hentai: fucking a fleshlight to a doujinshi is a nice cope, it doesn't fill the void but it makes me care less about sex for a little bit of time

video games: i guess they can slightly take my mind off things

weebshit: nice cope, though it can remind me that i don't have a 2d gf so it's sort of a double edged sword

Temporary Solutions
drugs: i find it possible to not give a fuck if im fucked up on certain drugs. mdma, lsd, heroin, and xanax have worked well for this

Permanent Solutions
death: i don't know what happens after death, but its probably just nothing like before i was born

Ineffective Solutions
masturbating to hentai: fucking a fleshlight to a doujinshi is a nice cope, it doesn't fill the void but it makes me care less about sex for a little bit of time

video games: i guess they can slightly take my mind off things

weebshit: nice cope, though it can remind me that i don't have a 2d gf so it's sort of a double edged sword

Temporary Solutions
drugs: i find it possible to not give a fuck if im fucked up on certain drugs. mdma, lsd, heroin, and xanax have worked well for this

Permanent Solutions
death: i don't know what happens after death, but its probably just nothing like before i was born

If there was nothing before you were born and nothing ahead of you then what brought you to life In the first place? Why out of thousand of years we were around were you born now? Death will not be our end.

Failing in other aspects of life. Can't be depressed about being an incel if you're already depressed about everything else.

Ineffective Solutions
Have you ever thought about buying a cute doll?
I heard they feel very realistic nowadays, and you can even heat them up in a bath.
You could also try tulpamaxxing.

Failing in other aspects of life. Can't be depressed about being an incel if you're already depressed about everything else.
Pretty much this.

Waifumaxxing, also changing parts of my memory so that I don't have to remember being alone. It's only a partial solution though, as if I can't fully experience something in the moment, it's just a fucking cope. It doesn't make her real, rather, it only proves that memory isn't, but she's real to me though.

literally nothing.

only intense pain or self-improvement ever took my mind off of it

for instance when i was fixing up 20 damaged teeth and working 2 jobs a few years ago, it was an insane grind and i wasn't thinking about women, when i finally went to bed i slept like a baby.
too bad you're eventually done with it all, your health problems are fixed, your fitness problem is fixed, your job situation is alright (not yet on this one) but you're still jacking off into a sock. there's nowhere left to run at that point, you're a fuck up and you've fucked up and everything around you is fucked up.