Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What soap do you guys use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 347
  • Start date
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
We always talk about showering but normies forgot to say it's the soap you use that improves personality? Do you guys use dial Irish spring ? Which one attracts foids most

No poo for ascend inkwell :soy:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

dunno just whatever one's there. I don't put much thought into it. As long as it cleans me i'm happy.

roll around in thumbtacks and hand sanitizer

I don't really use soap, very rarely but when i do it's just some hand soap. I heard terramin clay is better and less toxic than soap but... I don't know what it's called in in my language so it's hard for me to order it.

Are u ok why the fuck u chatting about poo
I'm gonna deport u back to Algeria
google "no poo" inkwell.
(It's not shit but a disgusting thing that some foids do)

The one my mom buys

We always talk about showering but normies forgot to say it's the soap you use that improves personality? Do you guys use dial Irish spring ? Which one attracts foids most
I only used soap while i was in prison
I use liquid form of soap now

You posted on the wrong place graycel

No soap for your face

No i didn't drop due to my superior gripping skills thanks to years of practice with my meat

Lynx Africa

Lynx Africa's up there with the best I prefer lynx excite for some reason
I don’t even use them anymore but yeah excite is a good one, especially the smell

The cheap one.

I use Nizoral to try to control my dandruff

I prefer stew over soup.

It's thicker.

What my mum picks same for hair stuff since I don't really care as long as I smell ok

Generic dish soap and generic shampoo. Come at me normscum

I use Nutrogena acne body wash because I get body acne and oily skin from injecting test.

If I smell nice afterwards then its all gud

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back