Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What smartphone do you use?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
I recently switched my Samsung S22 for the Pixel 8 and I've had it for a few days now and not sure if I like it or not yet. Thinking about returning this phone and going back to Samsung :waitwhat:

Moto G Pure Biden phone :incel:

Last edited:
Samsung S20 FE

Samsung Galaxy A51

samsung s10 i got on sale, was not worth the price

Samsung Galaxy A13

Having an android is a truecel trait

LG V35 ThinQ
i need a new one

iPhone 11 before that I had a samsung s7

the iCuck 12 with virgin plus data

iPhone 20 pro pro pro Max mix

Samsung S 21 FE

I've always had Motorola's but I recently got a Pixel 8A. The phone is definitely not pocket friendly. It will dial emergency numbers almost every time it's in my pocket or it will replay or skip songs. I like the camera though.

What would you rather have? A JewPhone or a CCP spy device? I have a Samsung S22 BTW.

I never understood buying expensive phones, 99% of people use them for doom scrolling and talking to their friends, nothing more.

S21 ultra (used)

I never understood buying expensive phones, 99% of people use them for doom scrolling and talking to their friends, nothing more.
flagships only matter if you need better cameras, top tier performance and water resistance. Most people can live without it.

samsung s21. Used to have a huawei p20 pro before that but then the battery started expanding and the phone went to shit. Also google got banned from collabrting with them or some shit.

Old banged up Huawei mate 10 lite, its good enough to watch videos and browsing.

but but my mirror selfies:foidSoy: