Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What simple trait would change your life forever?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
I'm not talking about notable features like height or a full face, I'm talking about things like a nose that's a few millimeters different or an eye that's a few millimeters positive canthal.

I think if my hair was a little more like my brother's I wouldn't even be an incel, straighter hair

Being NT. If only physical features, a better jaw

:yes:
If it's about physical features, having wrists two inches thicker would be a lifechanger.
Same. My wrists are skinny. Also, having clavicles one inch wider on each side would be a massive improvement too

slighly wider frame or also thicker wrists, wouldn't change much but at least it would be cool.

A couple of mm of facial bones can completely change your life

A couple of mm of facial bones can completely change your life
It's the difference between truecel and normie or normie and chad

Imagine my life if I had had the simple act of breathing through my nose or if I didn't have overprotective parents who forced me to be a hikikomori and stay indoors all day during puberty and teenage years
:feelscry:

I just want taller height and better looks.

Not having severe social anxiety. Probably wouldn't even help me get sex, but it would make life much more bearable and expand my career options when I inevitably have to get a job again

My 3 major flaws are schizophrenia, height and nose. Fixing these would make me at least MTN

A better jaw.

No hair loss, no bags under my eyes, or better teeth.

My gonian bone
I will change it to outward gonia

3 centimeters of facial bone.

Skin color or hair type.