Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should we call these victims?

What should the blank be?

• Lambs

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Beef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pork

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Lobsters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Y'know? The victims of incels? What should we call them?

THe ______________s of Elliot Rodgers

Irrelevant, Elliot achieved nothing with thwir deaths, too random, needed a better revenge with a list, his miss.

We don't call them

the worthless faggots shouldn’t be mentioned unless being shit on really, but if for whatever reason they must be referred to, IE get some____ I think it should be lambs, as they have often been a parable of the weak, and also it shits on the Nazarene, which is always fun.

He was builled by GL and RR and killed rice cels I won’t justice to be served, I knew chuckles is on it

the worthless faggots shouldn’t be mentioned unless being shit on really, but if for whatever reason they must be referred to, IE get some____ I think it should be lambs, as they have often been a parable of the weak, and also it shits on the Nazarene, which is always fun.
3 edgy 5 me

*chuckles is the one who will reclaim justice, I’m sorry I’m kinda drunk, love you chuckles