Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should the punishment for rape be?

MasterHero

MasterHero

Recruit
★★★★
I agree that rapists should be punished but I think sending them to jail for decades is very disproportionate. I think a few days in jail is enough to punish them because a rapist will make a foid suffer for a few minutes (though most foids have a rape fetish and enjoy being raped) so the rapist suffering for decades in prison is WAY overkill.

foids should be raped and punishing the rapists is cruel and unjustified persecution

Foids rejecting us is on the same level as rape. If rape is a crime, so is rejection.

Going to the theRAPIST.
the best therapy would be going into a therapist's office and seeing the therapist getting raped by a rapist who was sent to the therapist as punishment for rape

the best therapy would be going into a therapist's office and seeing the therapist getting raped by a rapist who was sent to the therapist as punishment for rape
*reading this sentence really quickly*

orange-cat-bite-orange-cat.gif

They literally don't deserve any happiness. World has gone to shit since they were given rights.
exactly foids having rights and being allowed to make decisions is what has led the world to ruin

they should have no rights and no choice over their sexual partner

their rape should be the LAW

That's really what the theRAPIST should be all about. Western culture ruined the sole purpose of therapy and now you're just paying some college educated fool to judge your mental health.

That's really what the theRAPIST should be all about. Western culture ruined the sole purpose of therapy and now you're just paying some college educated fool to judge your mental health.
high IQ

normies used to think you couldn't rape your wife. if every man had a wife or good copes no rape would be necessary.

Last edited:
foids should be raped and punishing the rapists is cruel and unjustified persecution
Marry your rapist law moment , tbh even if rape was legal i donno id have balls to do it, maybe if i was 10 years younger i guess

a few days is probably not enough of a deterrent

I think they should be rewarded with $10 since rape is based

Rapist lives matter ironically

Rapists should be awarded 1 million euro everytime they rape