Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should the age of consent be?

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
In my country its 15 no matter the age of the other person, Normies (IT) would consider me a pedophile for loving 15 year old girls even do that is not related to the definition of the term...

biologically speaking 11-12 year olds are supposed to have sex, with whom should be up to them and their parents, not the law. not that I would be interested ;)
also girls do not get more mature or make better choices as they get older, they only ever get even dumber...

I do not wanna go further down for obvious reasons

Last edited:
Yea fucking cringe. It should be 18. It should be punished by law if you have sex under 18 with a fine or so.

Yea fucking cringe. It should be 18. It should be punished by law if you have sex under 18 with a fine or so.
But why? everything is better with the 15 year old, the child will be healthier as well

But why? everything is better with the 15 year old, the child will be healthier as well
nothing can really convince me to support under 18s fucking. Maybe it was different back then but the age of consent should remain 18 in my opinion. I think it’s the perfect age where men and women should finally be able to intercourse with each other. Maybe I can support it remaining 16 in some places but I do there should be age limits for under 18s if so.

16 is when the female body finishes developing. 22 is when the brain finishes developing. Either 16 or 22.

make sex illegal outright.

Age old debate question.

I cannot understand incels that in favor of AOC reducing. Anyway all those jailbaits are chad only. So why do you want chad enjoy life even more?

16 like In my country

It's 16 in the UK, but honestly: who gives a fuck?!? It doesn't matter to us, remember were fucking incels, we're not getting pussy of any age.

age of consent should remain the way it is, not interested in being locked up FBI

In my country the age of consent is 14 but I personally believe that it should be 18. Our politicians are mentally ill they need to raise the age of consent holy shit so many pedophiles in charge here.

In Italy, where i live, the age of consent is 14, if one of the two has a "power position" tho (like a politician, but also just a teacher, a professor, a famous person, a coach, whatever) then the minor has to be atleast 16 but you still risk something legally speaking so it's socially considered 18 in that case (it's... complicated).

I highly disagree obviously, it should be 14 in any case. 16yo is the prime age for a slut so better start training them to take dicks asap.

It shouldn't be about consent. The overfocus on consent comes from feminism. Even if we assume people below a certain arbitrary age can't consent, they will still have to do many things they didn't consent to, so consent is pointless.

People don't ask for a child's consent to send them to school, for instance, nor do they wonder whether or not the child is able to consent to it. People send them there because they believe it's something good for them. So the real question is whether or not something is good to the young person, not whether or not they can consent to it. Marrying young to a decent person and chanelling your sexuality to them only is something good. Being penetrated as a baby isn't, etc.

It should be about the woman being old enough to have functional sex (puberty) and having to marry an upstanding man to have sex unless she wants her reputation to be thrown in the garbage can (at least this, harsher punishment could also exist).

Last edited: