Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should the age of consent be?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Probably around 16-17. However, you've just opened the Pandora box of .co pedophiles wanting 12 year olds.

A year after first menstruation

It should just be when the foid hits puberty

16 maybe 15 idk

Never thought about it

If her age is off the clock she's...
jk IT !!

It is an arbitrary number

A bunch of poor people arguing what should be the price of a Lamborghini, one million $ or two million $.

say like 15 or 16

the age of consent could be 6 for all i care it's not like i could get any

The only sensible way to regulate sex between humans is to have arranged marriages where the parents agree on the matchs for their children and when they think they are ready for marriage, trying to blanket base it off of biological reasons for everyone is stupid as every individual developes differently.

There should be no concept of it. People should be able to have sex at any age

Age of consent doesn't matter since incels will never have sex :feelsbadman:

it is always arbitrary. but i guess right after the puberty

Age of consent is any age after 14 and married. Anything else and you deserve a stoning.

It should just be when the foid hits puberty
Jimmy neutron iq.

giphy.gif

Graduated licensing system open for anyone to write, shouldn't be a problem so long as we can prevent cheating.

Given that you would need some level of reading/writing comprehension to understand and answer the questions, you can set some kind of minimum English grade level req for writing the test, so that only people who skip grades can write it earlier than whatever norm we want to set.

Anyone should be able to take basic eng/writ tests to demonstrate capacity though, even if they dropped out of school or fail at traditional learning systems.

Perhaps we could just make the prereq for writing these exams getting a high school diploma.

Anyone who has sex w/o a license should be temporarily sterilized.

So for example if Chad starts fucking b4 getting his grade 12 the tubes connecting his balls to the rest of him should be tied off.

This will make him low-T and less appealing to women.

Any women who fuck him despite this should have vaginas sewn shut. Can't seal mouth/hands/anus to stop BJ/HJ/anal but at least it cuts down on how many shotas she can exploit.

If Chad is low-T due to tied-off testicle tubes he probably will get fewer erections, can't coom, maybe shooting blanks, so it would mitigate a lot of damage and encourage him to study.

If grade 12 education is too high a bar I guess you could make it gr 10, that's generally when they write literacy compreehension exams in HS anyway, and when they start taking driving license tests.

I'm pretty sure cars kill more people than sex does so it doesn't make sense to prohibit sex for a wider age group than we prohibit driving for.

Hell maybe all we should need is passing Gr 9 english+science as prereqs for writing the sex license exams. Math wouldn't hurt either TBH.

As for how hard, I guess that depends on what the license is allowing you to do.

Getting a "license to receive handjobs" or a "license to give handjobs" for example should not require as much skill demonstration as "license to give anal sex" or "license to receive anal sex", for example, as the latter has more risks one should be aware of than the former.

The length of you penis in centimeters.

It's already 16 for us here. :feelsgah:

14 for virgin wife maxxers for a faithful marriage

Probably around 16-17. However, you've just opened the Pandora box of .co pedophiles wanting 12 year olds.
Why 16? because society says it should be
If they can bleed motherfuckers can seed :feelskek:

Last edited:
Depends on the age gap tbh

I don't wanna be blacklisted as a pedo, but I do think that there is an age where it's reasonable

For instance, if a 20 yr old and 16 yr old were to date I wouldn't have a problem with it, since (most of the time) they're physically indistinguishable

(Just to clarify, I'm not saying I want or seek to this, I'm just saying it wouldn't bother me)

25 is when is when it would get weird though, and is probably the point where it would become pedo territory

Same exact thing goes for females, I don't think that teachers should be laying around with their students either :feelspuke:

Whatever age it isn't perverted.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Because not wanting to be labelled as a pedo is bluepilled jfl
Depends on the age gap tbh

I don't wanna be blacklisted as a pedo, but I do think that there is an age where it's reasonable

For instance, if a 20 yr old and 16 yr old were to date I wouldn't have a problem with it, since (most of the time) they're physically indistinguishable

(Just to clarify, I'm not saying I want or seek to this, I'm just saying it wouldn't bother me)

25 is when is when it would get weird though, and is probably the point where it would become pedo territory

Same exact thing goes for females, I don't think that teachers should be laying around with their students either :feelspuke:

ILwnOTa.gif

Fucking shit, fuck, I'm gonna get blacklisted now aren't I?

Some FBI agent is probably laughing about this while he puts it in one of his folders

I shouldn't have even said anything in the first place, I'm so fucking dumb

Last edited:
Because not wanting to be labelled as a pedo is bluepilled jfl
I don't care about the opinions of soycucks and whores, especially on an anonymous forum.

or abolish age of consent altogether