Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should society do with lesbians?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
They are objectively worthless. They offer nothing to society. What should be done with them?

Slave labor?
Thrown in a meat grinder and turned to pig feed?
Skinned alive on live TV and left crucified in the streets to strike fear into foids?

Lmk what you think

Burn them alive.

Feed them to zoo animals

I advocate for The Handmaid's tale example: cutting off clitoris and zipping up vaginas.

kinda unrelated but a dyke paid me to take down her christmas lights in may lol. her one sister had a based moment and called her a fag.

force them to take incel cock

forcing a lesbian to be straight sounds pretty hot ngl

Being back the Salem Witch Trials. Why’d we get rid of them again?

Brutally kill them all

They are objectively worthless. They offer nothing to society. What should be done with them?

Slave labor?
Skinned alive on live TV and left crucified in the streets to strike fear into foids?

Lmk what you think
I had a crush on a lesbian foid before, I ended getting humiliated on X/Twitter and send her friend to bully me

force them to take incel cock
Thats Cool I Agree GIF

Sex slaves for incels

Slave labor?

Lmk what you think
Same as any foid: put them in a coma and locked in underground breeding barns to be used for breeding only.