Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should I write my therapist?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
You know it folks im like Rick Sanchez incarnate when it comes to therapy, i said multiple times its useless, but hey here we go. Before I pay I gotta start a short online conversation with my Therapist - he looks like a balding currycel in his late 30s ngl.

Its not about inceldom, thats just a social construct that nobody can really change anymore, like Modern Women and Dating in 2024 is just fucked up we all know it.
I just have such pressure, doomerism, depression and an increasing Anxiety to just even do anything anymore. Like I already wrote in another post how im just Burned out, really just burned out from reality and tbh if I was a somewhat attractive, mentally stable girl I wouldnt choose a guy like me either.

My parents told me they cant help me about this and im already too old for them to like give a shit, they just say i should go to a professional.

So like, especially to those that already tried it, how do I approch this guy?

Like am I just going to recite this post https://incels.is/threads/why-are-you-such-a-doomer.611993/ or what?

Please helpful answers and not something like: "Its useless cope" and "No therapy for your face"

Therapy isn't going to help when you have REAL problems or concerns.

be honest but not too honest, if you are too honest you might get looked up in a psych ward.

a honest incel is incomprehensible to a normie, so he might just think you are schizo and send you too a psychiatric that prescribes some pills you can sell for a few $

or it might put you in a neetbux program

I just ghosted my therapist. It does wonders you get to see them squirm and try to not lose a patient. I still have the voice mails from her she sounds very desperate.