Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should I study in university?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

What should I study in university?

• Pure math

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • BA in french & math

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So after a lot of years I am gonna give university a second chance, finally I can properly cope with being a incel, and do those homework despite being depressed as fuck, I have two paths in mind:

pure math (pros):

*higher demand and more practical
*would make me feel superior to mathlets (confidence boost)

bachelor's in french & english (pros):

*easier to ascend with females, females love french, it’s also not a “nerdy” career path
*more free time that I can use to looksmax and cope

Honestly both seem pretty solid, if you had a gun in your head what would you choose? :feelsseriously:
Don’t recommend other stuffs, I don’t like any other career path, and there are no BAs in other foreign languages besides fucking french :fuk:, and no, I hate engineering and CS, I don’t want to be a clown cuck corporate cock sucker

Last edited:
Pure Math: money is the only reason most people that aren’t wealthy go onto higher education anyway.

Honestly a language can be learned without a university course involved. And the real test is whether you can use it in practice, not that you have a paper saying you spent X years studying it.

Permaculture design because, everyone eats.

Math, but you need to be high (120+) IQ first, otherwise BA in linguistics is a better option

french is the language of cucks

Electronics, or food packaging engineering