Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What should I say to my childhood friend of 14 years who ghosted me once he got his first girlfriend?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I knew this guy since I was 7 years old and now at 21 he ghosted me a few months back. We were the best of friends that you could have during your formative years and this loss was pretty upsetting to me and showed me the true nature of people and that even males are hypergamous. I haven't told him off yet or insulted him or taken revenge but I want to if I ever see him again. His girlfriend is Mexican, btw hes white. Just wondering if there are any hurtful things I can say or good insults to really get under his skin to possibly cause a fight. Serious shit only not "go ER on him and her".

I've had similar experiences with guys I thought I was really cool with in the past. There's no helping you two's friendship. She'll probably dump him and he'll become a doomer faggot but never re-contact you, preferring to stay with the social circle he encountered through his ex

do not talk to him, ignore him like he ignored you

this kind of person don't deserve to befriend with

If he’s still ignoring you then just forget about him and say sod it.

I knew this guy since I was 7 years old and now at 21 he ghosted me a few months back. We were the best of friends that you could have during your formative years and this loss was pretty upsetting to me and showed me the true nature of people and that even males are hypergamous. I haven't told him off yet or insulted him or taken revenge but I want to if I ever see him again. His girlfriend is Mexican, btw hes white. Just wondering if there are any hurtful things I can say or good insults to really get under his skin to possibly cause a fight. Serious shit only not "go ER on him and her".
tell him "good luck escaping her cartel wetback father when she dumps you, faggot"

His girlfriend is Mexican, btw hes white. Just wondering if there are any hurtful things I can say or good insults to really get under his skin to possibly cause a fight. Serious shit only not "go ER on him and her".
Easy. Just tell him that he had to settle for a spic ( mention height and weight) because no white girl wants him. He knows it's true so he will chimp out.

It's what I did to a friend of mine just that his gf was Asian. It broke him-

Only when she cheats on him and leaves will he really be able to appreciate the true power of friendship. Would be great if he ghosted all of his friends and when "his" gf left he was left all alone.

Say nothing for the moment and when his gf will dump him and he'll want to go back to you, ignore him

I've had similar experiences with guys I thought I was really cool with in the past. There's no helping you two's friendship. She'll probably dump him and he'll become a doomer faggot but never re-contact you, preferring to stay with the social circle he encountered through his ex
Happened to me a lot too, lost all my so called friends

You should not say anything. Saying anything makes you automatically seen as jealous and pathetic.

That's the story of my life, bruh. Your "friends" blow up your phone when they're single and need help. The SECOND they find something to slip into, all you hear is crickets. That's human life. And if you say anything, it'll go from ignoring you (you're not longer relatively valuable) to screaming or sneering at you (you're jealous...). Best not to get attached to "friends."

Last edited:
Nothing.

Had this happen with my two best friends in high school. Nothing you can really say because they don't care and they are happy. Even if you called him a bitch or a fake it wouldn't affect him, he probably thinks you are a loser and beneath him.

Nothing to say. He sold you for a crumb of pussy.
Don't worry, he will see how expendable he is to women eventually.

Just ignore him. It’s better to end friendships if your friend ascends. It’s better if you end it on your own terms while it is still a friendship. If you don’t, you will only grow to despise each other as you can no longer relate with each other anymore.

stop associating yourself with him