Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should I name my rats

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Rats2

I legit don't know what to name them and thought it would be fun to hear some suggestions from you guys. They are teenage (?) rats that I got a few days ago but they still have no names.

Raticate and Scabbers !!!

Name one NEETAndTidy
You can shorten it to NEET

I'll name one NEET since that sounds like a name. Can't have a name with And in it. which one tho

no Harry Potter! :feelsree:
The black and white one

@FrailPaleStaleMale

Its insulting to the rats to get the name of incels

Its insulting to the rats to get the name of incels
the rats are also incel though. They'll never get pussy because I don't want a billion other rats. I'm already not supposed to have these ones since my dorm has a no pet policy.
The black and white one
allright the black and white one is now named NEET

the rats are also incel though. They'll never get pussy because I don't want a billion other rats. I'm already not supposed to have these ones since my dorm has a no pet policy.

allright the black and white one is now named NEET

It was for the keks he can name them what he wants even Chad, its just a pet

Incellious the third and virginious the first

You have rats. That's so cool. I want rats now, but I will be sad when they pass away.

Call them rope and cope.

You have rats. That's so cool. I want rats now, but I will be sad when they pass away.
Theyre so loving! They love attention and sitting on my shoulder. Only live for a few years though which is even sadder when you remember how smart they are

Name one Splinter.

Jake and Logan

bubonic and plague cos thats what youre gonna get unless you get rid of them shits

The white one Chad, the black one Tyrone.

This is violation of their free speech as stated in the 19th amendment.

bubonic and plague cos thats what youre gonna get unless you get rid of them shits
Throw them in the bin

reeeeee lookism in action right here. If they were cuter you wouldn't be saying this. smh incels taking part in lookism
The white one Chad, the black one Tyrone.
The white one will be Chad since the black one is named NEET. Also Tyrone was the name of my last huge black rat I'm not doing Tyrone a second time in a row.

Damn man I have so many questions. For starters, do you just enjoy the company of rats? Also, are they better than other traditional pet rodents? I know rats and mice are intelligent as far as animals go. I remember one summer I decided to stay on campus for the summer in some shitty old Brownstone and there were mice sightings in the common room. I saw two in action and the mice would actually case out traps and go around them despite presumably never seeing them before. They also bounced when the maintenance guys sprinkled kitty litter. By the way, I bet if you let one loose you can cause mayhem in the dorm.

What sex are they?
I have 2 female rats named Lucy and Ethel!
1F020FDB 665A 4E4E 9007 22CBFF78EB34
Damn man I have so many questions. For starters, do you just enjoy the company of rats? Also, are they better than other traditional pet rodents? I know rats and mice are intelligent as far as animals go. I remember one summer I decided to stay on campus for the summer in some shitty old Brownstone and there were mice sightings in the common room. I saw two in action and the mice would actually case out traps and go around them despite presumably never seeing them before. They also bounced when the maintenance guys sprinkled kitty litter. By the way, I bet if you let one loose you can cause mayhem in the dorm.

They’re not bity unlike how hamsters are; Rats won’t bite unless obviously provoked.
Rats are also social creatures unlike hamsters where they have to be kept alone. With rats, the more, the merrier!
Rats also can be litter trained as well as taught tricks!
They can learn their names and answer when called.

i love rats and rodents in general. i like how they have tiny hands and fingers and can even grab stuff with them, and they have such small noses that i want to kiss them

I've been obsessed with rats ever since I read a book on them as a small child. They are so smart and friendly once you get to know them. Wild rats are different but pet rats are amazing and very sweet. They sit on my shoulder and sleep on me and in my pockets. Rats are generally seen as better pets than mice but I like them the same amount they both have their positives and negatives.

What sex are they?
I have 2 female rats named Lucy and Ethel!
View attachment 39804
both males. I find male rats to be friendlier and more cuddlier than the females. Maybe all females just are repulsed by me regardless of species and males aren't more friendly than female ones.
i love rats and rodents in general. i really enjoy how they have tiny hands and fingers and can even grab stuff with them, and they have such tiny noses that i want to kiss them
Its funny watching them eat tiny sandwiches because they have people hands lowkey.

both males. I find male rats to be friendlier and more cuddlier than the females. Maybe all females just are repulsed by me regardless of species and males aren't more friendly than female ones.

Really? Females are more energetic than males so I will say they don’t like to be cuddled as much since they’re always on the move and wanna play.
My ladies always crave my attention and it’s adorable but they never sit still oof

Really? Females are more energetic than males so I will say they don’t like to be cuddled as much since they’re always on the move and wanna play.
My ladies always crave my attention and it’s adorable but they never sit still oof
the males just want to sit on me. sometimes the black and white one likes to rest his head on my hand and sit under a warm faucet of water with low pressure.

Thats my problem with females! they always want to explore everything and I want them to just sit still lmao

You should throw them in a cage with a serpent inside.
i love rats and rodents in general. i like how they have tiny hands and fingers and can even grab stuff with them, and they have such small noses that i want to kiss them
gay

You should throw them in a cage with a serpent inside.

gay
bad idea since they kill the snakes a lot. I love rodents but I used to work at an animal shelter with a shit ton of snakes. I'd be the guy at summer camps who shows reptiles to the kids for a summer. Anyways you always had to be present when feeding them since the rats would fight back at times and you'd have to save the snake before it got killed since some wouldn't fight back really for some odd reason. also I'm not opposed to feeding snakes mice/rats since they gotta eat to. Not feeding my pets though lmao.

Dima & Viktor

Rate my cat btw
tbhthb
Screenshot_19.png

One rat Elliot and the other rat Rodger

Pusbag and Pimplerepository.

I looove them :heart: Clarice and Hannibal