Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should i do with my bullies?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
I get bullied by Boys that sit behind me they throwed a scissor at me and hid my school bag . They do this when a teacher is in the room. How should i defend myself? They are stronger than me. Insulting them doesnt Help.

try to fight them

How old are you?

slip something in their drink in eso III morrowind

Misreaded bullets lol

be a man and confront them. slap them or do something physical to them. even if you cant win you'll gain their respect

Just Ronnie from Metallica them

I get bullied by Boys that sit behind me they throwed a scissor at me and hid my school bag . They do this when a teacher is in the room. How should i defend myself? They are stronger than me. Insulting them doesnt Help.
I experienced this during school including scissors thrown at my back, I was a tiny child much smaller and weaker than everyone so took it like a bitch.

However if I could go back in time I would risk a beating and flip on them in class like proper animal fighting and use my teeth to bite them hard and rip flesh like Gollum. I'd go full sperg and throw tables and chairs screaming until a teacher restrained us and dragged me out. :reeeeee: You've got to do it in class so the teacher can step in and break it up if they get the upper hand (you'll get a beating regardless).

At-least when they try to retaliate in the street you'd be known as the psycho rather than the pussy. You can get away with this behavior when you're younger, at my age now I'd be thrown into prison.

Last edited:
If they throw something at you, you throw something bigger at them.
If they hide your schoolbag, you hide their family.
If they punch you, you stab them.

The game is pretty easy. You always one-up them until they quit because it's too much of a hassle to bully you.
Sure, there's a risk that you get beaten up, but trust me, you rather want to get beaten up once than to suffer years of more bullying.

Good luck.

Also fuck off this site you're just a kid, not an incel. You haven't even fully gone through puberty yet.

I experienced this during school including scissors thrown at my back, I was a tiny child much smaller and weaker than everyone so took it like a bitch.

However if I could go back in time I would risk a beating and flip on them in class like proper animal fighting and use my teeth to bite them hard and rip flesh like Gollum. I'd go full sperg and throw tables and chairs screaming until a teacher restrained us and dragged me out. You've got to do it in class so the teacher can step in and break it up if they get the upper hand.

At-least when they try to retaliate in the street you'd be known as the psycho rather than the pussy. You can get away with more when you're younger, at my age now I'd be thrown into prison.
Very true. I never fought back because i was afraid of the consequences. I still regret not beating up at least one guy.

s21.jpg

I love it when Elliot says "It's Elliot Rodgerin' time!". He really is one of the mass shootERs of our time. True Morbius male.

Last edited:
Introduce them to your little friend
(No, not your cock I'm talking about a gun)

Very true. I never fought back because i was afraid of the consequences. I still regret not beating up at least one guy.
Same. Thinking back I could've probably taken an improvised blunt melee weapon into school (in video game) and gotten off with a slap on the wrist, I was eventually sent to a school for troubled autistic kids anyway in the end so it wouldn't of mattered.

Same. Thinking back I could've probably taken an improvised blunt melee weapon into school (in video game) and gotten off with a slap on the wrist, I was eventually sent to a school for troubled autistic kids anyway in the end so it wouldn't of mattered.
I got expelled anyway. I shouldve make them regret for years.

Easier said than done. JFL.

Easier said than done. JFL.
The first one on the list isn't too hard tbh, you just gotta accept they will probably seek revenge at a later date or jump you. Better than remaining a passive pussy who always ran to teacher and kept getting bullied like I did.

The first one on the list isn't too hard tbh, you just gotta accept they will probably seek revenge at a later date or jump you. Better than remaining a passive pussy who always ran to teacher and kept getting bullied like I did.
An incel can't win. Ideally, you need to get help from a strong man/a group of strong men who will explain the bullies in great detail why they should not fuck with the victim anymore.

An incel can't win. Ideally, you need to get help from a strong man/a group of strong men who will explain the bullies in great detail why they should not fuck with the victim anymore.
True you can't win, but you can let it all out in the safety of the school environment, it probably makes you feel good in the moment. No need to fight like a man either, use the dirtiest foid tricks in the book like hair pulling and eye clawing to inflict harm until someone steps in to break it up.

Last edited:
the biggest regret of my life is not fighting back. and the funny thing is i was stronger physically.

If they are stronger then u, then they are stronger. Nothing u can do about it.
You will be their punching bag until they are bored of u and bully someone else, maybe.

Go learn bjj and become a blackbelt. Then if this happens later in life, you can stop the bullying but for now ur fucked.

However if I could go back in time I would risk a beating and flip on them in class like proper animal fighting and use my teeth to bite them hard and rip flesh like Gollum. I'd go full sperg and throw tables and chairs screaming until a teacher restrained us and dragged me out. :reeeeee: You've got to do it in class so the teacher can step in and break it up if they get the upper hand (you'll get a beating regardless).

At-least when they try to retaliate in the street you'd be known as the psycho rather than the pussy. You can get away with this behavior when you're younger, at my age now I'd be thrown into prison.

use the dirtiest foid tricks in the book like hair pulling and eye clawing to inflict harm until someone steps in to break it up.

This^^^.

Also fuck off this site you're just a kid, not an incel. You haven't even fully gone through puberty yet.

Also this heavily ^^^ get the fuck off and don't go to 4chan or any other of these websites either. We aren't gatekeeping, just realize that most older folks here if in your shoes would not be touching any of this. School is more of a sandbox environment, learn to fight and fight dirty if folks are bigger/stronger.

try intercepting the priniple inside the school ground and tell them that you are getting buliied to the extreme
or
buy a shotgun

Nobody said it was easy.
If you want the easy route, go let yourself get bullied until you wish you were dead, lol.
You either get help from other people or go ER in fact if you want to resist. There're no other options. It's because bullies are just wild animals.

Find yourself a weapon

What did they kick you out for?
Skipped going half year because i didnt want to go, it was too much humiliating being poorest and one of the shortest, i become easy target. I didnt had enough classes and grades to pass and i failed the year. My mom went there to argue to let me take the tests, they asked for money, we didnt have, my mom made a scene and they expelled me.

Skipped going half year because i didnt want to go, it was too much humiliating being poorest and one of the shortest, i become easy target. I didnt had enough classes and grades to pass and i failed the year. My mom went there to argue to let me take the tests, they asked for money, we didnt have, my mom made a scene and they expelled me.
I can relate bro, do you think the bullying had an impact on your grades?

The game is pretty easy. You always one-up them until they quit because it's too much of a hassle to bully you.
Sure, there's a risk that you get beaten up, but trust me, you rather want to get beaten up once than to suffer years of more bullying.

Good luck.

Just murder your bully and serve life sentence in jail theory

I can relate bro, do you think the bullying had an impact on your grades?
Very much, first 4 grades kids are naive cant tell if you are poor or ethnic. Starting 5th grade the popular group started making fun of me, they would hide my bag or throw it out of the window. They would make fun of my clothes, even so called my "friends" came to see my house so they could make fun of me later on.

My dad had a stroke at that time and he fell into deep depression. We lost our income. He took all his frustration and anger out on us for years.

With so many problems i barely passed each years and begore that i was straight A student.

They fucking threw a sharp object at you, throw one back at them. The only language they understand is violence, so speak their language

Very much, first 4 grades kids are naive cant tell if you are poor or ethnic. Starting 5th grade the popular group started making fun of me, they would hide my bag or throw it out of the window. They would make fun of my clothes, even so called my "friends" came to see my house so they could make fun of me later on.

My dad had a stroke at that time and he fell into deep depression. We lost our income. He took all his frustration and anger out on us for years.

With so many problems i barely passed each years and begore that i was straight A student.
Fuck bro that sucks.

Just murder your bully and serve life sentence in jail theory
ofc you shouldn't murder them, I thought that was self explanatory. I exaggerated a bit to add humor

ofc you shouldn't murder them, I thought that was self explanatory. I exaggerated a bit to add humor
Just act as if you were joking when someone points out your stupidity theory

Taser or get a transfer or accuse him of something that fits him

Just act as if you were joking when someone points out your stupidity theory
I was literally saying that he should kidnap their family, you must be stupid if you can't see that I was exaggerating.

complex because at the same time that in your position I would think about stabbing these people I also want to have a future and I don't want to ruin everything for that unfortunately we live in a society where people can humiliate others without being punished and if you punish them you are the villain

Last edited:
complex because at the same time that in your position I would think about stabbing these people I also want to have a future and I don't want to ruin everything for that unfortunately we live in a society where people can humiliate others without being punished and if you punish them you are the villain
Exactly what i was thinking when they did this to me. High IQ