Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should I do to improve my skills and git gud?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
is there hope or am I so generically shit that I can't even enjoy the most basic copes?

I have a horrible astigmatism, slight inward turned eyes like my father which affect my vision, weak blurry vision overall and a very low response time due to nerve damage and trauma. I have a very weak hearing for my age limited to a frequency of 15khz (I am 26 with a hearing ability of a 50 year old man) and this makes it hard for me to listen for faint noise or locating a sound source even with a hifi setup. I fail in flac/mp3 ab testing. I am autistic and have all sorts of anxiety disorders which make me panic in any heated moment and fuck things up. I have a very average iq of 110-116 but I really want to enjoy online shooter games.

I used to blame rigs and everything when I lose, but I tried gaming on someone's high end rig once which had a 240hz monitor and I still did horribly. I honestly think there is no hope for me to enjoy any type of online games.

I play sometimes just to relax but every online game I lose and get taunted and I think to myself how much of a failed creature I am that I'm good at nothing. on top of being a fugly no bitches getter born in a 3rd world shithole I can't even cope with vidya.

I don't think vidya is necessarily a horrible cope like I used to, I just think I'm so shit at anything (true)

bear my venting but I just lost a game that I got pwnd in pretty fucking hard and I'm just venting my frustrations :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
لا تلعب تنافسي التنافسي خرا العب فردي و قصص بس اذا كلش ما تحبهن جيب جوستك اسهلك

bro replied in isis threats

What games in question? I can relate as I have an astigmatism (along with my vision sometimes being grainy for some reason) and similar hearing problems. I was 30% deaf out of my right ear about 12 years ago, I think it's more like 85%+ now due to extreme amounts of damage, and when I sleep on my left ear, I pretty much can't hear anything at all. I was suggested hearing aids and surgery a couple years ago but I refused at the time.

Pretty sure these problems are the reason why I plateau in skill early on in competitive FPS games. I can aim good, I have good reaction time, I can get used to game mechanics, and I've been playing FPSes for 20 years. But I can never quite be the top.

Honestly the only tip is just to play more. But then again I'm not sure what specific games you're referring to.

السنكل منن تكمل اللعبة تحس ملل
التنافشي يعطيك دوبامين اكثر من تفوز و انا كلب
للدوبامين معوز منه جثير

جربت العب بلاي و اكس بوكس وايضا كنت زبالة بrainbow six seige :cryfeels:

What games in question? I can relate as I have an astigmatism (along with my vision sometimes being grainy for some reason) and similar hearing problems. I was 30% deaf out of my right ear about 12 years ago, I think it's more like 85%+ now due to extreme amounts of damage, and when I sleep on my left ear, I pretty much can't hear anything at all. I was suggested hearing aids and surgery a couple years ago but I refused at the time.

Pretty sure these problems are the reason why I plateau in skill early on in competitive FPS games. I can aim good, I have good reaction time, I can get used to game mechanics, and I've been playing FPSes for 20 years. But I can never quite be the top.

Honestly the only tip is just to play more. But then again I'm not sure what specific games you're referring to.
rainbow six csgo cod battlefield pubg, the standard stuff.

I guess you're lucky that you don't have the same issues as me. forgot to say in addition to vision, nerve damage, anxiety and hearing, my hands, they have that minimal shaking like parkinsons but less, those essential tremors heighten when my heartrate goes up.

:yes:
اصلاً التنافسي يرفع الضغط ما ادري كيف الناس تطيقه.

يعطيك دوبامين اكثر من تفوز
هو هاي المشكلة من تفوز بس اذا ما تفوز راح ينطيك جلطة
وكلامك صحيح بالنسبة للفردي بس هو كلشي له عيبه بعد

:yes:
اصلاً التنافسي يرفع الضغط ما ادري كيف الناس تطيقه.
التنافسي اجتماعي اكثر تلكاه يلعب وية صديقه و ابن عمه هذا المصبرهم

التنافسي اجتماعي اكثر تلكاه يلعب وية صديقه و ابن عمه هذا المصبرهم
اي والله صحيح
و اليقهر اكثر ان الماج ماكينك باي لعبة تنافسية خرا
اذا فزت كيم واحد الثاني ينزلك رانكات اعلى منك بكثير يدعسوك دعس
و الينزلون معك حالهم من حالك مستواهم زفت
و الينزلون ضدك تيم غالبا اصدقاء و يعرفون لعب بعض

اي والله صحيح
و اليقهر اكثر ان الماج ماكينك باي لعبة تنافسية خرا
اذا فزت كيم واحد الثاني ينزلك رانكات اعلى منك بكثير يدعسوك دعس
و الينزلون معك حالهم من حالك مستواهم زفت
و الينزلون ضدك تيم غالبا اصدقاء و يعرفون لعب بعض
اي عفية دائما تلكاهم التيم التلعب ضده اقوة منك و الداير مدايرك لو عرف لو اغبياء، ليش ما تجرب العاب استراتيجية ؟ تعتبرها حل وسط

Play to your strengths. If you have shit reflexes, don't play games that require good reflexes.