Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should i do the whole day?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
What should i do ? The only thing i do all day is playing videogames or going to school. I cant See any purpose why i should get anything done. What do you guys do the whole day?

i play video games and go to work lol

Nothing. Sometimes walk a little and weight lift or cook. My life is one big empty nothing.

Same, I ask myself that alot.

even trees? :feelswhat::worryfeels:
mmm
G53yqvww7ylx

I Stay in bed till 1pm browse the internet and eat

ha when I was in highschool I asked my parents the same question sometimes

very embrassing looking back

What should i do ? The only thing i do all day is playing videogames or going to school. I cant See any purpose why i should get anything done. What do you guys do the whole day?
Buy a car XD

Get away with NEETing as much as I can

i try praying,reading and working on something even though i usually fail on one or on all three.eitherway,we have to try.

Binge youtube videos to distract yourself

Do some house chores while listening to music or something like that, cleaning can help you pass time or solve a problem , or even give you motivation.

Or just jack off until you unlock the red color.

:feelsautistic:

> drive to starbucks
> get 2 large vanilla latte
> drive around town with your car
> listen to 80s pop and drink vanilla latte while giving random couples hateful looks
> profit

Practice guitar/something artistic or gymmax

I started to workout, learn a new language and skating to reduce videogaming time for self improvement:whitepill: time, just start thinking about things that you might like doing and implement them, even if they seem hard they eventually become a routine