Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should I do my brother is a cuckold

H

history

Banned
-
My brother is a cuckold . He does not bring other men to fuck his wife . But he allows his wife to fuck other men behind his back . He just give a blind eye to it.

Actually I snooped on his internet search history and he was searching for things like "small penis solution" " thin penis solution" " can penis be strengthned" "premature ejaculation" . I think he has a problem in his penis and perhaps he is not getting good erection. So , ,may be because of this he allows his wife to fuck other men.

Also he is a massive stupid guy as well. He was virgin at the time of marriage and married a slut as his opinion was "past is past " .I also got access to his chat on his mobile and found that he was talking romantic stuffs with his wife.

And his wife is a huge slut and a very cunning woman , she has been slutting it up since her high school with multiple guys.

I told my father about this and he told me that 90 percent of women are like that and you should not be interfering in your brother's life. He told me that even though women cheat on their husbands they still take care of their husbands in difficult times and in old age.

But overall my brother is a good person and treats me good and also helps me in many things.

is this real?

Be glad that you’re not him.

Incel >>>>>> cuck

Possibly giga larp. If not, then just another mega dickpill

Lol a whole family of cucks.

Like father, like son.

I told my father about this and he told me that 90 percent of women are like that and you should not be interfering in your brother's life. He told me that even though women cheat on their husbands they still take care of their husbands in difficult times and in old age.

But overall my brother is a good person and treats me good and also helps me in many things.
The only thing that bitch will be taking care of in your brother's old age is his bank account. You have to tell your brother and dad that they are complete cucks. Slap some sense into them.

amoeba IQ by your dad

You can try to save him by uplifting his self esteem/self worth but, ultimate he's an adult and he makes his own decisions. Yeah it sucks but, it is what it is.

Lol a whole family of cucks.

Like father, like son.

My father is based , he keeps my mother under this thumb. My mother still fears my father.
Actually he is quite experienced , he knows women nature and ruthlessness of world very well.

He is also red pilled and told me all relationships like brother, sister, or even parents are fake and everyone will betray you eventually and you should be selfish and caring only about yourself.

he told me that 90 percent of women are like that
He almost got the percentage right at least. ten up and he'd have nailed it

He almost got the percentage right at least. ten up and he'd have nailed it

I told him AWALT and that 100 percent of women are like that . But he told me there is no such thing as "100 percent" in anything.

You sound like you're from curry-land. Indian females are some of the worst Chadchasers and Betabuxx chasers ever. If they can't get a handsome husband, they want lots of money.

If you don't have at least one of those, you're fucked.

You sound like you're from curry-land. Indian females are some of the worst Chadchasers and Betabuxx chasers ever. If they can't get a handsome husband, they want lots of money.

If you don't have at least one of those, you're fucked.

How did you know that I am from India , anything from my this thread or from my other posts ?

Nothing. Your brother is a true cuck, and you can't uncuck a true cuck.

Buy him a penis extender so he knows that you are spying on his web history.

You come from a great line of cucks, the fact that you father said that makes me think your mother cucked him and he saying "it's normal" is a cope or at least he'd forgive his wife for fucking anothe man. Your brother is a small-dicked low-iq cuck.
I think you should find joy in the fact that even though you are an incel at least you aren't a slave to some cheating slut.

Better incel than cuck

Does that mean your mom is also cucking your dad? o.o

This, the only way to restore your honour is to disown your dad.

Will you bail me out in case I get into something bad ? No . Only my family (father/brother) will . Just because I don't agree with their cucked worldview does not mean I should disown them .

A cuck can be a good person in other things.
It's obvious by the way you speak.

Nice .I think my bad and incoherent english made to know that I am Indian. Isn't it ?

Do you also live in India or you are an Indian living abroad.

My brother is a cuckold . He does not bring other men to fuck his wife . But he allows his wife to fuck other men behind his back . He just give a blind eye to it.

Actually I snooped on his internet search history and he was searching for things like "small penis solution" " thin penis solution" " can penis be strengthned" "premature ejaculation" . I think he has a problem in his penis and perhaps he is not getting good erection. So , ,may be because of this he allows his wife to fuck other men.

Also he is a massive stupid guy as well. He was virgin at the time of marriage and married a slut as his opinion was "past is past " .I also got access to his chat on his mobile and found that he was talking romantic stuffs with his wife.

And his wife is a huge slut and a very cunning woman , she has been slutting it up since her high school with multiple guys.

your father is so blackpilled and so bluepilled at the same time jfl :lul:

try to blackpill him and see what he says

Objectively wrong

No one is 100 percent good or 100 percent bad. We all are in the gray zone. According to a study about 25 percent of married men give blind eye to their women having sex with other men , they just pretend it is not happening. That does not mean they all are horrible psychopaths.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20151005074825AAVeXQp&guccounter=1

Infact most based men are horrible creatures , they will kill other men just for looking at their wives/daughters . Like most Islamic fundamentalists.