Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what should i do before i turn 20 or for my 20th birthday?

Hit 1000 posts

moche-zoom-joyeux-birthay-fete-horrible-cumpleanos-happy-confettis-party-triste-risitas-deforme-anniversaire-laid-feliz

Fuck a hooker

Buy or build an epic gaming PC for massive coping purposes as I plan to do.

Plus I need a new one anyway as Windows 10 is about to lose support and my present rig is too old to update to 11.

Plus I need a new one anyway as Windows 10 is about to lose support and my present rig is too old to update to 11.
have one

Nooooo !!!

summertime sadness GIF

less posts ???? STAY !
I gotta get a job to help pay bills and fund my car hobby. I will still post a lot in my free time most likely

Dont update to Windows 11, its terrible

That’s cool as fuck man! Definitely something I’d try
I would join you and we would become world champions in it : -)

But they don't get it.... they killed the grass :feelskek:

Last edited:
OvER for landscapingcels. :feelsrope:
looks fun and relaxing do to, but I say that while being in bed at 13:18 doing.... nothing :feelshaha:
i am allready relaxed :feelskek:

was thinking of getting a car after i get my driving license at 19 jfl
I still don't have my license at 19. I guess I just can't be bothered because I don't see myself driving much even if I did have it.

OvER for landscapingcels. :feelsrope:
Ironically doing work at our cabin with my powerful riding mowers makes me feel alive again. Nothing like driving around your 24 horsepower 50 inch cut Zero turn mower for 2 hours under the hot sun in 85+ degree weather. I’m not even kidding, cutting the grass is fun to me, and it smells so good

Ironically doing work at our cabin with my powerful riding mowers makes me feel alive again. Nothing like driving around your 24 horsepower 50 inch cut Zero turn mower for 2 hours under the hot sun in 85+ degree weather. I’m not even kidding, cutting the grass is fun to me, and it smells so good
Maybe you could do it somewhere else for money too.... as one of many fun jobs, don't overdo it with every day, once a week for money ?

Maybe you could do it somewhere else for money too.... as one of many fun jobs, don't overdo it with every day, once a week extra for money ?
Perhaps

A lawn care service would be super lucky to have someone who's all about the details and really into what they do, ready to jump in when things get busy. Having that extra passionate person who cares about doing the job right would definitely keep things running smoothly.
And especially the customers would be happy when they see the result.

A lawn care service would be super lucky to have someone who's all about the details and really into what they do, ready to jump in when things get busy. Having that extra passionate person who cares about doing the job right would definitely keep things running smoothly.
And especially the customers would be happy when they see the result.
Yep, true

We should start a one day in the week company. Would it be good for mr Link too, to be - away from behind the screen - for a while ?
Sounds based. Would be cool, kek

what should i do before i turn 20 or for my 20th birthday?

Do ONE new thing that you never did before every week.

For instance watch, learn how to and make yourself a tasty ____ in the kitchen, maybe together with a family member. Or listen to a type of music you never listen to, and maybe will never listen again. Try to make a bit of money somewhere if possible and spend it mostly but save 15% and then buy a new gaming computer a neural network brain implant with game subscription when you are 30. Make someone happy who deserves it. Thank the makers of this website. Take a picture of your sister under the shower and post it.

Last edited:
Do ONE new thing that you never did before every week.

For instance watch, learn how to and make yourself a tasty ____ in the kitchen, maybe together with a family member. Or listen to a type of music you never listen to, and maybe will never listen again. Try to make a bit of money somewhere if possible and spend it mostly but save 15% and then buy a new gaming computer a neural network brain implant with game subscription when you are 30. Make someone happy who deserves it. Thank the makers of this website.
oh i hate my family.