Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should I call the people who control this world?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
It is a fact that the world is being controlled by a select few rich and powerful people. These people control the media, the money, the armies and the politicians.
They are all white and they do all of this through the power their corporations bring them.

Now I commonly refer to them as Jews but not all of them are Jews.
They are all white but not all whites are like that.
Globohomo is another name used but that has a right-wing association with it and I don't have a particular problem with globalism in itself.

I sometimes use "corporate overlords" to describe them but that's too long.
What name do you suggest for them?

You don't have a problem with globalism? The jew has gotten to you, man

I got into conspiracy theories about the 13 families that rule the world at the age of 14. Several years later, I still believe in their supremacy over the West, though I'm not quite sure whether they dominate the entire planet. There is a huge cultural, racial and political division between the West and the East forces, which leads me to think these families wouldn't be able to get away with controlling all axis simultaneously. In my point of view, it's safer to say that these families control the West while other powerful families control the East. Now, they might have some similiar interests, but it's unlikely that they cooperate like two perfect units.