Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should happen to dogs that bark incessently at you?

What should happen

• Shot by a pistol

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Shot by a shotgun

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Carved jack the ripper style with a knife

• Cooked

• Shot by a firing squad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lethal injection

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
don't run since they will think that you're a prey and start chassing you.

just scream, look for rocks in the street and hit the dog with them, try to make as much as possible noise to make the dog afraid and don't engage in combat.

@Mentally lost cel

don't run since they will think that you're a prey and start chassing you.

just scream, look for rocks in the street and hit the dog with them, try to make as much as possible noise to make the dog afraid and don't engage in combat.
Okay thanks, it might come in handy one day, I hope those dogs and dog owners get mercilessly killed one day.

I will shoot it if i have a pistol. I really dont like lowly creatures like dogs having the audacity to bark at a supreme man like me. The only animal that i can tolerate are lazy docile thicc cats who dont get violent

This thread reminds me of one time when I was at my grandma's house. Everyone except me, my grandma, and my uncle's large pit-bull-like dog had gone out to do something I don't remember. My uncle's dog is used to my grandma, but not to me. Anyways, at some point while my grandma was preparing meat for dinner, she had to take a piss, so she asked me to stand in between the meat on the counter and the dog. It didn't take long for the dog to adopt an aggressive stance while barking menacingly at me. Luckily the knife block was nearby if the worst would have come to pass. It fortunately didn't, but I ain't ever doing that again.
hitting the dog with rocks sounds like the opposite of not engaging it in combat

hitting the dog with rocks sounds like the opposite of not engaging it in combat
i meant hand on hand combat or try to hit the animal with your fist.
i have ton of experience with wild animals

i meant hand on hand combat or try to hit the animal with your fist.
i have ton of experience with wild animals
Ah ok that makes sense then. Duly noted

Luckily the knife block was nearby if the worst would have come to pass. It fortunately didn't, but I ain't ever doing that again.
Crazy how as soon as your grandma left, it started being aggressive with you, what a piece of turd.

Crazy how as soon as your grandma left, it started being aggressive with you, what a piece of turd.
It didn't consider me as authoritative and I was standing between it and the meat. But yeah, "piece of turd" sounds about right.