Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should be done to men who donate to female streamers?

They should be...

• forgiven

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • put to death

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • flogged and tortured

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • raped in the ass

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • castrated

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
xy93hyy8zvn21.jpg

674o7ynvx8411.png

castration as they couldn't manage their lust

Just exist mode strikes again.

Just exist mode strikes again.
I really don't understand why these cucks love that makeup frauding sand whore Pokimane so much.

I really don't understand why these cucks love that makeup frauding sand whore Pokimane so much.
Have you seen that slut without makeup? Its just another foid living on just exist mode by applying makeup.

Waterboarded with soylent

Have you seen that slut without makeup? Its just another foid living on just exist mode by applying makeup.
Ya, she looks like an old hag.

Castration is pointless, they've already been castrated by the copious amounts of soy they've consumed.

Death. Save torture for feminist leaders.

executing them is a bit too much, but castrating them seems understandable

I want to hate that cuckold with the gay shirt but I cant help but feel overwhelming pity

The most painful torture.

I still cant believe Pokimane is a sandniggress, i thought she was asian. this is too much for me to handle

Cucks should be euthanised. It’s the kindest thing to do.

foids shouldnt be allowed to use internet

Salvia torture. Tie them up, inject pure salvia into their veins, and then slowly cut them up.

this pieces of shit are some of the biggest contributors to whoredoom, i hate this cucks so much, i just want them dead.

Throwing acid in their face should be an option tbh

the streamers will have to shit in a bag

donors will have to eat the shit, daily, for eternity

they should be enslaved and have no rights that or killed

Just named and shamed would be enough

Eyes gouged out, ears ruptured. You can't smell a twitch stream.

They aren’t considered men in the first. I say we abolish them and sent them to the gualitine.

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.

I want to hate that cuckold with the gay shirt but I cant help but feel overwhelming pity
Putting them out of their misery would be the kindest thing.

Beat them, gag them, hang them from their balls then execute them in the slowest, painful and deadliest way possible to make an example out of them, so it's to disuade others from cucking. Cucks piss me off more than foids themselves.

they should be told that these girls don't care about them and they're wasting their money giving it to them. if they don't care then w/e at least now they know they're idiots these girls use for money.

Killing is a merciful act when you're dealing with "men" that are THAT pathetic.
They should be hanged in a public square.

Castration because they aren't real men so you might as well remove them.

just kill them, no point in torture or anything, i dont consider them human

Liberated & encouraged to join us.

Failing that told to step aside.

For the conscious conscientious closeted catamite feminist allies. Send them to a concentration camp.