Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what shoes do you wear?

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★★
i want to see the types of shoes we wear tbh, i usually wear workboots, its getting hot though so now i cope with trainers

wear grey sneakers, goes with everything

what do u usually pair these with? seem nice and simple, i need simple stuff too, feels like you cant wear shit in the spring though because i sweat like a pig
I wear this to uni so formal shirts, formal pants, belt, tie
Other times im just wearing sneakers

Nike. Normally get 1-2 inches height boost with the right pairs

Some OLD nike running shoes black and white with a long something in the back, Quite comfy shoes.

Ive had the same shoes for 5 years now.

At work Skechers because comfortable. Outside work usually Nike running shoes.

Some OLD nike running shoes black and white with a long something in the back, Quite comfy shoes.

Ive had the same shoes for 5 years now.
never get up you can do anything!

A pair of black and white brooks running shoes usually. I have some other pairs but don't really wear them cause I don't want them to get fucked up

I wear this to uni so formal shirts, formal pants, belt, tie
Other times im just wearing sneakers
Remember, A grand personality is all that matters, Homeless chad still slays in his broken T-Shirt.
(Height) (Face) (Facial Bones) (Shlong size)

Remember, A grand personality is all that matters, Homeless chad still slays in his broken T-Shirt.
(Face) = (Facial Bones) ?

i've already failed in those aspects

Nike. Normally get 1-2 inches height boost with the right pairs
which nikes give 2 inches lol, max ive seen is about 1.5, i think adiddas are a bit better for height

A pair of black and white brooks running shoes usually. I have some other pairs but don't really wear them cause I don't want them to get fucked up
nice brooks, i have some too, they seem to give more height than typical trainers

do u own these exact pairs? which gives you the best height

do u own these exact pairs? which gives you the best height
I own the vomero5 and new balance 550

the new balance 550 gives me the most height but imo only probably by a few cm

Nike and adidas

nice brooks, i have some too, they seem to give more height than typical trainers
Yes they do. Also I've worn the brooks brand the last 2 years for running and have yet to get a foot injury

which nikes give 2 inches lol, max ive seen is about 1.5, i think adiddas are a bit better for height
Maybe not 2 on the dot but a lot of their shoes give you somewhere between that range

AF1 as a daily and to the gym and crockett and jones derby to work

Black 3-hole doc marten shoes.

Nike SFB Field 2 combat boots.

I like them because they keep my feet dry in the rain and snow.
They are also very durable. I’ve had my current pair since December of last year and they still are in almost new condition.

Also, they just look cool.