Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What shit should i eat to avoid hunger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If i die my evil family goes to shit , I dont have the balls or money to blow up my brains , but if they stand my bullshit they must have a good reason to keeep me alive , And i just want to die. :feelsbadman:

You mean cheapest way to keep yourself fed? im poor af so i tried many cheap things. Make yourself homemade noodles, flour is cheap and packed with calories, cheapest protein source is eggs, regular sunflower oil is cheap and has some vitamins, you can make soup with noodles just throw in vegetables like carrots and tomatoes and there are little cubes for chicken soup that gives aroma, they are pretty cheap.

If i die my evil family goes to shit , I dont have the balls or money to blow up my brains , but if they stand my bullshit they must have a good reason to keeep me alive , And i just want to die. :feelsbadman:
taters

Attachments

• 1156f4ec-29c8-4cd9-80db-7d4ee330b1d0.jpg
    1156f4ec-29c8-4cd9-80db-7d4ee330b1d0.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7