Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what serie should i watch

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i finished the season 2 of strangers things and gomorra

The wire, sopranos, supernatural until season 5, mad men, it's always sunny in philly, first season of prison break, lost, band of brothers

torujo said:
i finished the season 2 of strangers things and gomorra
Better Call Saul. But don't watch it all at once. I made the mistake of watching all three seasons within the space of a week and now I have nothing.

Berserk (dark fantasy), Claymore, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Spice and wolf (because its cute), and Vampire Hunter D (both movies). All amazing animes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Berserk (dark fantasy), Claymore, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Spice and wolf (because its cute), and Vampire Hunter D (both movies). All my amazing animes.

I hope you mean the 1997 Berserk

nigger said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Berserk (dark fantasy), Claymore, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Spice and wolf (because its cute), and Vampire Hunter D (both movies). All my amazing animes.
I hope you mean the 1997 Berserk
Lol, you're not a fan of the CGI. Of course 1997 comes first, then the manga (or manga could be first), movies, and lastly the 2016/2017 series (if he's up for it...)

May I suggest an anime on Netflix? If I may then I suggest Your Lie in April.

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d39331412797514_full.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, you're not a fan of the CGI. Of course 1997 comes first, then the manga (or manga could be first), movies, and lastly the 2016/2017 series (if he's up for it...)

Yeah, only seen clips of the 2016 series... some are really bad.

Love Stage!!, Himegoto, Shounen Maid Kuro-kun, Galaxy Express 999, the list goes on

idkwattodowithlife said:
Berserk (dark fantasy), Claymore, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Spice and wolf (because its cute), and Vampire Hunter D (both movies). All amazing animes.

The mid 2000's was the peak of anime.

Kointo said:
May I suggest an anime on Netflix? If I may then I suggest Your Lie in April.

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d39331412797514_full.jpg

Good choice

fucking Burn Notice

It's like the A-Team, but it's a disgraced spy and his intelligence buddies helping people while trying to take down shadow spy networks. Seems lame, is not.

(for some reason I'm a retard and I can't get the image to embed right, oh yeah, the reason is I'm a retard)

normie fucking taste in this thread

Indari said:
normie fucking taste in this thread

Would you rather a 3deep5me anime like Eva or SEL? OP seems to want western live-action. Hard to recommend and not walk the razor's edge of normiedom. That's TV.

That's why I put Burn Notice out there. Seems like it's for old women, but strangely entertaining.

oh, also Inspector Montalbano. Good Sicilian crime drama.

NekoStance said:

My favorite series of all time. Love the Miami atmosphere, the actors and especially how Dexter has to live this double-life: to the outside world, he is this normie, but on the inside, he is a psychopath. I can totally relate to that.

It's always Sunny in Philadelphia or Nathan For You. Both are great.

idkwattodowithlife said:

You are my male soulmate lol.

Also, "From the New World", and Mirai Nikki were really really good.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
You are my male soulmate lol.

Also, "From the New World", and Mirai Nikki were really really good.
Watched one episode of Mira Nikki, it was pretty good, but at that time they were other good animes to watch, and I kind of lost track of it. May, get back into it thanks to you.

Are you keeping tabs on Black Cover (the new anime)? It's okayish. Are you into like vampire/action genre type animes? There aren't a lot, but I guess we should showcase each other some animes.

Haven't heard of "From the New World" is it good? What's the anime about?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Watched one episode of Mira Nikki, it was pretty good, but at that time they were other good animes to watch, and I kind of lost track of it. May, get back into it thanks to you.

Are you keeping tabs on Black Cover (the new anime)? It's okayish. Are you into like vampire/action genre type animes? There aren't a lot, but I guess we should showcase each other some animes.

Haven't heard of "From the New World" is it good? What's the anime about?

I'm into deep dark existential anime.
(Claymore, Berserk, Gantz, Mirai-Nikki, parasyte, welcome to nhk, deathnote etc)

Shinsekai yori ="From the New World"
You should find dub(theres a really good dub), and watch it right away.
Animation 8/10
Story 9/10
I don't want to spoil anything, but this anime is just next level. You just have to see it.

Following a sudden outbreak of psychokinesis in 0.1% of the population, a rapid transformation swept the world. The godlike ability to manipulate matter remotely turned many power wielders to violence, inciting a long period of upheaval. Finally, after a chaotic era shaped by the rise and fall of oppressive regimes, the psychic humans were able to achieve a fragile peace by isolating their society, creating a new world bound by complex rules.

-------

I am not sure about animes, but have you seen an interview with the vampire? That movie is epic.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I'm into deep dark existential anime.
(Claymore, Berserk, Gantz, Mirai-Nikki, parasyte, welcome to nhk, deathnote etc)

Shinsekai yori ="From the New World"
You should find dub(theres a really good dub), and watch it right away.
Animation 8/10
Story 9/10
I don't want to spoil anything, but this anime is just next level. You just have to see it.

Following a sudden outbreak of psychokinesis in 0.1% of the population, a rapid transformation swept the world. The godlike ability to manipulate matter remotely turned many power wielders to violence, inciting a long period of upheaval. Finally, after a chaotic era shaped by the rise and fall of oppressive regimes, the psychic humans were able to achieve a fragile peace by isolating their society, creating a new world bound by complex rules.

-------

I am not sure about animes, but have you seen an interview with the vampire? That movie is epic.

May watch Shinsekai Yori after binge watching Mira Nikki, later this week. Currently watching Boruto (spin off from Naruto, lol), Black Clover, and Mushishi.

I guess I could recommend you Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (2000 movie) and Trinity Blood (2005 show, not interesting at first, the better stuff starts to unfold into something magical later into the series, and its okay).

I think Kill La Kill sounds like a similar anime to Shinsekai Yori (maybe, I'm very off my estimates). I'm sure you may have watched Stein;gates (which gets good later on) and which I'm getting a similar vibe from Shinsekai Yori.

Red Shambhala said:
My favorite series of all time. Love the Miami atmosphere, the actors and especially how Dexter has to live this double-life: to the outside world, he is this normie, but on the inside, he is a psychopath. I can totally relate to that.

Of all time? Damn, that's pretty bad taste homie.

Dexter is really good, but skip series 1 and 6

Magnum PI is a pretty good show. It gives a great insight into what being a Chad in a 1980s paradise was like. I was sad to hear that John Hillerman died this month; he stole every scene.