Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What seperates incels from ugly guys who get gfs?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
What makes us different and unworthy of relationships that other ugly guys can get? Is it just money and status? Personality? Heigth?

Maxresdefault5

Betabuxing and being a cuck. I can get a relationship if i want, but i have to agree to be a cuck and watch my gf getting boned by chads, but i'd rather die than do that.

My only realistic option is betabuxxing. I don't know if I want to do that, even if it might nab me an ugly fat dumb femoid who might take half of my assets I spent my young adult life studying to be able to earn.

My only realistic option is betabuxxing. I don't know if I want to do that, even if it might nab me an ugly fat dumb femoid who might take half of my assets I spent my young adult life studying to be able to earn.
Yeah. It doesn't make sense to enter into relationships if you have money because then you'll be raped by the courts like boogie was. Sucks because buxxing is the only way otherwise.

I think so. A lot white streamers have asian gfs. I don't think redmecy is ugly but even he had to settle for an asian foid
Maxresdefault6

Last edited:
They are bluepillied and willing to get cucked

Propinquity. Location is the most important factor. In Australia, I've seen guys fight over overweight trolls, but in EE, those guys do exceptionally well and get hot girls. White incels in USA? A fair few. White incels in Thailand? Virtually unheard of. Change your location to change your reality.

Assuming it's two guys in the same location, sometimes it's niche game, sometimes it's dom theory in action (height and frame with average face), sometimes it's money, sometimes the girl is mentally ill and only wants to date way below her, and so on and so forth.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense to enter into relationships if you have money because then you'll be raped by the courts like boogie was. Sucks because buxxing is the only way otherwise.

I believe people eventually settle, but it's all based on LMS. Some people looksmax, some statusmax, some moneymax, some do a combination or all of the above. it's truly over if you have none of those.

Being a simp soyboy hipster cuckboi mixed with childlike extroversion

Propinquity. Location is the most important factor. In Australia, I've seen guys fight over overweight trolls, but in EE, those guys do exceptionally well and get hot girls. White incels in USA? A fair few. White incels in Thailand? Virtually unheard of. Change your location to change your reality.

Assuming it's two guys in the same location, sometimes it's niche game, sometimes it's dom theory in action (height and frame with average face), sometimes it's money, sometimes the girl is mentally ill and only wants to date way below her, and so on and so forth.
Upvote

Race, NT, money, status, location

Money/status usually.

Also, holy shit... The upper right guy looks EXACTLY like me.

Not being an introverted autist like 99% of guys here.

Being ugly is one thing, but being a total social outcast is another. First one cuts your chances of having a gf to very low percent, the second one cuts them to 0.

Not being an introverted autist like 99% of guys here.

Being ugly is one thing, but being a total social outcast is another. First one cuts your chances of having a gf to very low percent, the second one cuts them to 0.
I've never met an ugly person who wasn't socially stunted.

Same.
And imaqtpie is litteraly rich. And he also seems to have a very nice set of social skills, hes not completely deformed, and has friends and a social circle. He doesnt seem to have any mental problem, addiction or inhibition.... Even if he is very ugly, he probably had tons of sex and eventually he chose one of the hottest and more docile femoids around him and let her be his girlfriend. I seriously want to kill him. Hes so lucky that it hurts.

Same.
And imaqtpie is litteraly rich. And he also seems to have a very nice set of social skills, hes not completely deformed, and has friends and a social circle. He doesnt seem to have any mental problem, addiction or inhibition.... Even if he is very ugly, he probably had tons of sex and eventually he chose one of the hottest and more docile femoids around him and let her be his girlfriend. I seriously want to kill him. Hes so lucky that it hurts.

Looks, money, status, NT. He has the last three. He most likely has had more sex than we ever hope to have.

I know your pain and anger my friend. You and a few others here are the only ones who I truly connect to.

Looks, money, status, NT. He has the last three. He most likely has had more sex than we ever hope to have.

I know your pain and anger my friend. You and a few others here are the only ones who I truly connect to.

I am too autistic to know what to answer in these cases, but thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Dick game is a lot of it. Most incels are packing 3 inches to go along with a busted face

Betabuxing and being a cuck. I can get a relationship if i want, but i have to agree to be a cuck and watch my gf getting boned by chads, but i'd rather die than do that.
if shed stiff fuck me id do it

Money, fame, status, height, dick, whatever can boost you up.

Tolerance levels. Can you tolerate mass rejection? Can you tolerate being treated as the feminine partner?

we are even lower on the totem pole.

you need to possess - Looks,money or status.

ugly guys probably its just money.

What do you mean by the "feminine partner"?

She makes most of the decisions, there's a dependency on her for a social life, money, etc. Think most stay at home dads.

Using gamers like imaqtpie as an example is bad, he literally makes 6 figures off a video game ofc a roastie would fuck him for the money he makes.

Personality separates them.

No I don't mean "My personality is so good that as a 2/10 male I can walk into a club and every girl instantly wants to fuck me".

I mean personality as in a) You don't visit incels.is and b) despite being unattractive or average you still maintain a healthy social life and can interact with humans. Then you're opened up to more possibilities to meet women and more exposure to girls = more chance to find one who will like you.

Look at RSD Tyler. Nothing to write home about, he has no trouble with women.

because they're not totally fucked in the head like all of us

no, but really in this specific guy's case, he's literally a betabux gamer.

No I don't mean "My personality is so good that as a 2/10 male I can walk into a club and every girl instantly wants to fuck me".

I mean personality as in a) You don't visit incels.is and b) despite being unattractive or average you still maintain a healthy social life and can interact with humans. Then you're opened up to more possibilities to meet women and more exposure to girls = more chance to find one who will like you.
As much as the guys here will fight it, there is something with personality and charisma. Saying all women just want Chad on appearance alone is like saying all men want 50DD breasts.

Once you have 1000s of posts on some messageboard(unless it is for making money) itsOVER. That alone is an indicator of autismo.

Imaqtpie got with her before he got big

And as I often note, just because a couple appears to be in a relationship, many of them are not fucking or happy together at all. Normalfags will fake everything to hell and back to appear as normal to society.

This
this
this
fucking this
fuckingggggggggggggggggggggg THIS

Most of the ugly men around me are INCEL they just do not know what that is.

And of course they lie constantly about their affective lives but when I confront them they become embarrassed and assume the truth.

If you come to confront the men around you they will be impressed by the huge number of normies that are INCEL.

Men lie all the time about their sex lives, the uglier the man the more lying he is.

Most of these today are terrified of being around me and have stopped telling their lies when I'm around.

What makes us different and unworthy of relationships that other ugly guys can get? Is it just money and status? Personality? Heigth?

View attachment 4244

In my opinion the most important things a man can have is money and fame/social status. You could also say a man needs to have some value. I have seen some ugly guys with good looking girlfriends but they where high social status in the community where they live or have made a lot of money with business etc.

JBW + asian noodlewhore, this has been proved millions of times.

In my opinion the most important things a man can have is money and fame/social status. You could also say a man needs to have some value. I have seen some ugly guys with good looking girlfriends but they where high social status in the community where they live or have made a lot of money with business etc.
If men's beauty was an issue there would have been a market for men's beauty products thru the ages. I'm not talking about the metrosexual bullshit in the last 10 years. Go back to 1950, a man would be insulted with any products to make him look "beautiful"

Personality

teehee

Being NT is a lot more important than looks unless you're either a 1/10 or a 10/10.

That guy of your photo is imaqtpie, he is a famous League of Legends pro player.

He has alot of status, tha same does not apply to an incel.