Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sense does it make that I see foids posting about Chads on Tiktok

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
But those same foids are dating either normies or subhumans? These are attractive foids i’m talking about too. Just not enough Chads around? What about Chadlites and high-tier normies? I mostly see those foids with low and mid-tier normies.

post one example, I don't buy it

post one example, I don't buy it
I only watch tiktoks of foids I know, so I can’t. If it happens here though, i’m sure it happens everywhere.

Probably something along the lines of she is getting emotional and financial support while she is looking for her chad. Some relationships are sexless( as the foid says she is not a whore and holding out :foidSoy::foidSoy:)

Probably something along the lines of she is getting emotional and financial support while she is looking for her chad. Some relationships are sexless( as the foid says she is not a whore and holding out :foidSoy::foidSoy:)
Nah, i’m talking about broke college students, no betabuxxing involved. Also you can tell from the pictures and videos that it’s the foids who worship their normie boyfriends, the boyfriends just stand there looking indifferent.
I’ve also been to a few parties where I saw them in the act ie good looking girls hooking up with low-tier normies.

The last party I have been to the foid:male ratio was probably 2:1( with about 20 people in total) and as far as I know only 1 of the males had sex( he was 6'5 8-9/10 NT chad) :feelskek::feelskek::society:

Maybe they're rich

The last party I have been to the foid:male ratio was probably 2:1( with about 20 people in total) and as far as I know only 1 of the males had sex( he was 6'5 8-9/10 NT chad) :feelskek::feelskek::society:
With one foid or with all?

People here are generally really shit at rating faces, I can believe he was 6’5 but I doubt his face was that good, tallfags usually look deformed anyway.

People here are generally really shit at rating faces, I can believe he was 6’5 but I doubt his face was that good, tallfags usually look deformed anyway.
I mean I could send you his picture in pm, but I am afraid of getting doxxed. He is definitely chad-tier though

I mean I could send you his picture in pm, but I am afraid of getting doxxed. He is definitely chad-tier though
Trust me, brah. I would never do something I wouldn’t want done to me. I have better things to be doing than doxxing people. I could confirm if he’s Chad.

Foids most of the time date tall, goodlooking guys.
They almost never date subhumans or low tier normies and if they do, it's usually short-term.

Your threads are completely worthless because you never deliver any proof or arguments for your retarded claims.
"I see it all the time" is not an argument, when basically everyone else sees the exact opposite.

Maybe you start delivering proof for your bullshit claims once, so people can take you seriously.

Foids most of the time date tall, goodlooking guys.
They almost never date subhumans or low tier normies and if they do, it's usually short-term.

Your threads are completely worthless because you never deliver any proof or arguments for your retarded claims.
"I see it all the time" is not an argument, when basically everyone else sees the exact opposite.

Maybe you start delivering proof for your bullshit claims once, so people can take you seriously.
Those who “see the exact opposite” are usually just basement dwellers regurgitating some shit dating site stats or half-assed studies who rate any 6’0 white guy a Chad.

Those who “see the exact opposite” are usually just basement dwellers regurgitating some shit dating site stats or half-assed studies who rate any 6’0 white guy a Chad.
"Everyone who disagrees with me is a basement dweller, therefore they're wrong" :feelstastyman:

This is an ad hominem which is forbidden in ID according to @Komesarj89 , see here:

I can only speak for myself, I'm not a basement dweller, I'm outside in public watching people almost every day and I can assure you that foids almost never date subhumans or low tier normies, they are almost always with tall goodlooking guys. That's also the genereal consensus of this forum.
You're attacking the general consensus of this forum without delivering a single fucking proof. You're pathetic and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a basement dweller, therefore they're wrong" :feelstastyman:

This is an ad hominem which is forbidden in ID according to @Komesarj89 , see here:
View attachment 595331
No, I went out of my way to ask people who claim these things how they know what they know, most of them said "uh welllllllllll, look at this okcupid study from 2011 that says this". And then when I asked them when was the last time they were at a social event with zoomers they called me a cuck for socializing. It's kinda common sense that people who obsess with le chads don't go outside, because if they did they'd realise how rare le chads are.

View attachment 595331
It has turned into blatant incel bashing and blackpill denial at this point. Even the avi is kind of a euphemism for what OP thinks of his presence on this board.

I can only speak for myself, I'm not a basement dweller, I'm outside in public watching people almost every day and I can assure you that foids almost never date subhumans or low tier normies, they are almost always with tall goodlooking guys. That's also the genereal consensus of this forum.
You're attacking the general consensus of this forum without delivering a single fucking proof. You're pathetic and shouldn't be allowed to post here.
or good looking people in general. Most people look like shit.

It has turned into blatant incel bashing and blackpill denial at this point. Even the avi is kind of a euphemism for what OP thinks of his presence on this board.
My avi was put there by a mod.