Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what school shooting piqued your interest the most?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date

title

• columbine

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • parkland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • virginia tech

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • sandy hook

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • uvalde

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • isla vista

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
for me it was columbine. the amount of events that went on and the good documentation of the shooters prior to the shooting makes it the most interesting

glowing braxton family values GIF by WE tv

for me it was columbine. the amount of events that went on and the good documentation of the shooters prior to the shooting makes it the most interesting
They made at least 2 feature length films about it :feelsPop:

FBI has entered the chat.

moriyama middle school

no officer i do not condole violence

I would say Columbine for sure; reason being, is that it was one of the first mass shootings I heard about.

I remember watching some documentaries on it when I was younger, I will try & find some to share.

One reason I think this piqued my interest, is due to the fact that it is often regarded by many in the US as sort of the "first major school-shooting" if that makes sense: Beforehand, stuff such as this was quite the rarity from what I recall hearing.

The shootERs were not really Incel imo, except maybe Harris, but still relatable individuals: Ostracized, ridiculed, mistreated, etc.

I think the fact it occurred before I(and quite a few others I would guess) were born also adds this sense of nostalgia to it.

Agent I condone no shootings whatsoever. All grievances can and should be handled in a legal manner by going through the appropriate channels.

Badass school shooter montage for yall

I read the wikipedia page on Lepine
That’s the most interest I’ve had for any shooting.