Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What´s your favorite Pokemon?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I really like Azumarill´s raw power: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Sitrus Berry/Choice Band/Assault Belt is simply a deadly combo.

Mega charizard X and chansey

My favorite it's Tsareena
Asides from me wanting to fuck her delicious, petal smelling asshole, she has a pretty nice ability when used with sunny day teams
(Also queenly majesty doesn't suck, except her hidden ability)

Anything "robotic", "mechanical" or "digital". The Klink, Magneton, Porygon and Bronzor series of Pokemon are probably my favourite.

definitely houndstone from the new game, but my old favorite was muk

Either Mankey or Primeape, fighting types in general are cool

Truecel trait: you think pokemon is normie-shit tier and therefore never cared of it

The incel pokemon
Anything "robotic", "mechanical" or "digital". The Klink, Magneton, Porygon and Bronzor series of Pokemon are probably my favourite.
Kek you indian curries are really into tech stuff, aren't ya?
Based for the AI creation though!
It's so pleasing to see art troons seething at everyone not wanting to throw money at them because these motherfuckers were born with talent
IdLdCBmYdf65K1s3stW8TpNmB_UQ5zNBFhXtno8re48oHk7QyldNY8Yi48P-nTo97igeXEwEfDKLw55ZIdHqjwrHPyXvZuK7VO1cMxW1iiCu_oaYGocEtPERYcbRbKpgRVHIOvIq7X8Mpz-oP5k9C_LVYPHVWm2IP0i4j47cp1rFtYmBKUsd6iqSZVkcbNCLldrs8SCXuvIlVKF3kWDWB3xv2EV58s6xUgUGWCvDmicEgZQRvvylx5LOxR3xjUWybnHTyUR9xahpgsnEuoLNqBdT56KeS6o7QDZc2zokE-FSsWzdGo-rxrtsbNA5lWPa2lTrrwoHgcvQn5p6b7rTtmGshX_B1JpFlXV5G2ZOqZNNfauPEmTpT7aL9X95SH6Q90YeU5zeRX9KSK4a8ppCXyNdcggnT4I6Mfrb4xG4YwkHbD8XL1EiDAqNl-A6JcWqCwmslCVesgMB24S6LXnk3SLgWoLpHtgFwyhf6g9PfVt4qJiPrkzbM_u0eB-NTZ6-tWNF6ovME9fVapwT7IIpTrIpygEWaA6DgkpEbmqBPTbVQiLiCeWdVX-ycQH9_Ub_21K8toGgEq7QHN63Y68qhYrgbVIShteRndgTaF7wBX0rdUlwbj6V1z33lp3pq8jNDylfVm_2dhqQzlYPKtCaNb_uvyPo5uBQZbwmOsV11csKKcHpCVRT_g22Rc9bAy9-vCP8dGnWMjkZV4UDau_IlnISjlstL_CmC9NYV82hTeKxJsZsI5uAO_DCVJDa94yzdZ_beQ733E7okPaD6xMidGRjlJVfZywxymPhU-2Lw5yF8p9GvsrG-t1WvxRQeql2CaOV_HZnYpKSeYFIVb-WMWGuo9Zgh7RZ-7aGpsnFUELuIWYRP8aH3ZGZfQCzQKTvEctsMKK43B5r95RYCNWWXOMjMXDs-z15SjRBMTm_J_mADCdn=w1080-h815-no

houndstone
I haven't seen yet the let's play of S/V yet
Truecel trait: you think pokemon is normie-shit tier and therefore never cared of it
It's really normie nowadays but back in the day it wasn't really mainstream (At least here where I live)

It's really normie nowadays but back in the day it wasn't really mainstream (At least here where I live)
Every guy had pokemon cards in my elementary school back then.
I wasn't interested tho and I didn't want to buy this kind of stuff just bc other dudes had it.
But yes I guess depending on which years we spent in school and which area we live on, things are different.

n
I haven't seen yet the let's play of S/V yet
neither have i. the last pokemon game i played full was moon. after that i never bothered with Sw/Sh nor S/V.
i just looked up the dex and noticed that houndstone was fuckin awesume an cute
Sdfss

n

neither have i. the last pokemon game i played full was moon. after that i never bothered with Sw/Sh nor S/V.
i just looked up the dex and noticed that houndstone was fuckin awesume an cute
View attachment 690169
Kek, my last games were also US/UM

Every guy had pokemon cards in my elementary school back then.
I wasn't interested tho and I didn't want to buy this kind of stuff just bc other dudes had it.
But yes I guess depending on which years we spent in school and which area we live on, things are different.

The transition from middle school to high school for pokemon fans was simply brutal. From 7-12 it was cool but when you hit the 14-18 range you felt like a virgin.

The transition from middle school to high school for pokemon fans was simply brutal. From 7-12 it was cool but when you hit the 14-18 range you felt like a virgin.
Brutal af indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back