Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what Russian sanctions means for Europe this winter

It's the liberal British cucks fault. They destroyed europe

Freeze Eurofags:panties:

My family doesn't use heating all that much just wear more clothes durring winter also isn't the jewmate change supposed to make everything hotter

but why exactly?
European countries deserve independence. No more.

Sanctions for refusing migrants
Allowed to trade with whatever countries they want
No EU army

My family doesn't use heating all that much just wear more clothes durring winter also isn't the jewmate change supposed to make everything hotter
But modern heavy industry needs gas. Making soap, toilet paper etc etc all require gas.

Europe has tons and tons of coal but it will take time to reopen all those industries which have been shut down and dormant for years already.
For at least 1 or 2 years prices will continue rising n Europe none stop. I hope you understand now? It is not so simple as just heating but modern industry of today needs gas so this means 2 years none stop inflation in Europe

European countries deserve independence. No more.

Sanctions for refusing migrants
Allowed to trade with whatever countries they want
No EU army
which country you from? Are you from EU?

One option although I don't think they will do it.. is the Ukraine war is basically over now anyway imo, neither side looks like it will be able to advance. So with the fighting going way down might as well start substantially lowering the sanctions on Russia.

I think Russia getting these 4 SE provinces of Ukraine isn't a big problem, with the way the war played out.