Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What ruined .is? Inceltears fault

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Inceltears brought in this audience that laughs at every fucking retarded edgy egomaniac thread, screenshots it and posts that shit for people to laugh at it

It's all inceltears fault we have so many trolls

They're always laughing at the stupid fucks and I might be one myself but I don't care I'm smarter than women I will always be

So all this is not a coincidence

We have an audience of morons who laugh at some things some edgy crap incels say and then jealous normies are joining and larping because they want the attention too

Attention seekers will always chase attention, what's getting attention? Incels saying they got arrested, so might as well fake some scenario, say some dumb shit, act edgy, and your rise to fame

So again, all this troll bs happening, it's all intentional, inceltears is made to make incels look this way and again I don't care I literally don't care what whores and normies think but fuck off back to inceltears, pathetic attention whores

Inceltears brought in this audience that laughs at every fucking retarded edgy egomaniac thread, screenshots it and posts that shit for people to laugh at it

It's all inceltears fault we have so many trolls

They're always laughing at the stupid fucks and I might be one myself but I don't care I'm smarter than women I will always be

So all this is not a coincidence

We have an audience of morons who laugh at some things some edgy crap incels say and then jealous normies are joining and larping because they want the attention too

Attention seekers will always chase attention, what's getting attention? Incels saying they got arrested, so might as well fake some scenario, say some dumb shit, act edgy, and your rise to fame

So again, all this troll bs happening, it's all intentional, inceltears is made to make incels look this way and again I don't care I literally don't care what whores and normies think but fuck off back to inceltears, pathetic attention whores
r/IncelTear brought me here along with ITV. So they have only made this forum better.

You know what we need? Somtihing that will get the gears going. Somthing chaotic that'll give us some proggress for our better being.

And then you remember that vast majority of them are troons, retarded child groomers like doogycel or just plain misandrist feminists. Might as well ignore them. Laughing at incels is their way of coping with their shitty meaningless lives, because they desperately need someone to look down on and no one bats an eye if they laugh at ugly men.

And then you remember that vast majority of them are troons, retarded child groomers like doogycel or just plain misandrist feminists. Might as well ignore them. Laughing at incels is their way of coping with their shitty meaningless lives, because they desperately need someone to look down on and no one bats an eye if they laugh at ugly men.
it's crazy how retarded and weird doogycel was

how can you larp there as a child groomer? I have no clue

He obviously knew what he was doing, tricking all of them

A lot of incels are ugly normies, this is what's ragefuel, they don't like other incels for whatever reason