Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What RPG class are you?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I wish I knew what was really me I cant get totally immersed cause I always second guess my true playstyle :feelsugh:. I usually do dark knight type with 2 handed sword cause it seems effective to be tanky and do high damage and I have somewhat anger issues. I am kinda skinny so idk about pure warrior its too buff for me but dark knights strength comes from within so I relate to that. Also they can be good (I am not evil) but can use brutal or unsavory methods to accomplish their goals. I also am a stemcel so it might seem fitting to do a skinny magecel :feelsmage: but magic is for copers and I cant relate to my character cause idk how he casts spells cause its not real (though dark knight sometimes have magic but it comes more from the soul and less from logical tomes :soy:). I dont do rogues because Im no thief and not an evil murderer. But I also am very logical and dont really believe in magic so maybe I should be a bow guy but bows in real life require tremendous strength (longbow) and I am nearsighted so not that immersive. So yeah I am dark knight type I think but would consider a class that uses technology because its logical but not many rpg games with that plus rpg games with technology is usually super cringe cyberpunk or steampunk :feelspuke: so maybe not lol. Let me know what you guys are :feelsautistic:

video games aren't really my thing but if i had to choose i will choose the theif

Last edited:
Level 27 Apprentice Wizard

There is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Village lunatic

I realize now I am dark knight archetype so that is cool :) you guys are helpful thanks also I am still interested in what classes you are

Why do you choose the thief :feelswhere:
the best dexterity, the fastest and the best character to use two handed swords without shields.
if u use a shield while playing then i hate to break it to u but u r a pussy

the best dexterity, the fastest and the best character to use two handed swords without shields.
if u use a shield while playing then i hate to break it to u but u r a pussy
Thief characters almost never use 2 handed swords in games and if you technically can than its not optimized. They are pretty much dagger and bow exclusive. Also i dont use shields really

Thief characters almost never use 2 handed swords in games and if you technically can than its not optimized. They are pretty much dagger and bow exclusive
i was talking about DS games when i can use dexterity based weapons, i think the term "thief" isn't quite fitting, a dexterity based character is better choice that i would have taken

Mostly mage, sometimes rogue.

i was talking about DS games when i can use dexterity based weapons, i think the term "thief" isn't quite fitting, a dexterity based character is better choice that i would have taken
I gotcha yeah idk what the technical name is for that maybe like skirmisher or sworddancer or smth
Mostly mage, sometimes rogue.
I dont like mage because the games never explain how magic works. That is if the magic requires high intelligence and you study its machinations. I want to know what my character is actually doing

I dont like mage because the games never explain how magic works. That is if the magic requires high intelligence and you study its machinations. I want to know what my character is actually doing
That's why you learn the mechanics first before playing the game.

That's why you learn the mechanics first before playing the game.
I mean like I dont understand the science behind magic. Like what is my guy doing to cast a fireball and why does he doing that make a fireball appear. I understand much better how he swings and sword and why sword makes cuts

I mean like I dont understand the science behind magic. Like what is my guy doing to cast a fireball and why does he doing that make a fireball appear. I understand much better how he swings and sword and why sword makes cuts
:feelsseriously:

Really, nigga? It's fantasy, not real life. You don't need to understand the laws of physics in-universe to enjoy the fucking game.

JFL

Whichever has a gun and a bomb

You strike me more as an insane warlock with your unintillegible postings :feelswhat:
those are high IQ works of art, only an educated upper class mage can make. relics from our pasts

Mage or Aura Bot . Archer sometimes

Where my tank class niggas at :dab:

NPC village guy that gives out quests.

NPC barfly that tells how things used to be better.

Rogue/Assassin.

In real life? Bard, I guess, since I like to sing.

The only RPG I've really played is Skyrim and I never really chose a class, I just used whatever weapons I found.

I am RPG-7 class

rpg-7-0000.jpg

Rouge barbarian