Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Riceceldom Does To a Nigga!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/84ytix/asian_white_supremacist/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Found this reposted from Stormfront. :lul:

Hi all,

I'm an East Asian guy...a US citizen and immigrant from China, for the past 2 generations. Holding a good job, paying a six-figure salary, in a top US multinational tech company.

You know recently, I was kind of very worried about talk from White Nationalists, about deporting Asians and other non-White races, from America and White countries, when a White ethnostate is established.

You may be aware that Asians are a model-minority and contribute a lot to the development, culture and welfare of White countries. We're not criminals like the Negroes, or terrorists as the Arabs/Muslims. A lot of Asians are highly educated in the best US Universities, hold high-paying jobs, and live in the best neighbourhoods available.

Physically, while Asians have different facial features, we are also light skinned (albeit with a slight yellow tinge), not like the inferior dark black and brown races who infest Western countries.

Further, White men are particularly enamored by Asian women, due to their petite and submissive nature. Asian women out-marry the greatest among all communities, especially with White men. This is usuallly not objected to by us Asian men, unlike males of other races, who often prohibit their females from mixing with other races.

We Asians, are generally pleased to see our genes, mix with the genes of the superior White race. In addition, it makes us also feel more welcome in White countries, if our women intermarry with males of the dominant and ruling White race. Any HAPA children so produced, are often cute and exotic looking, and will improve the overall genepool.

Hence, due to the above mentioned reasons, I humbly and please hope you will re-consider - that East Asians are a valuable asset, contributing to the benefit of White countries, and desist from any plans of expelling us when you form a White Nation.

Thanking you and humbly yours,

Jason Zheng​

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel :lul:

:my mom start speaking korean to me, ME : SPEAK ENGLISH OR GTFO MY COUNTRY

East asians are the most pathetic race on the ENTIRE planet GIGA copers

gigaover for half baked gooks

@Lv99_BixNood doxx

What a stupid coping chink. Embarassing :lul:

We wuz aryans cuz

@Lv99_BixNood doxx

I swear rices would be willing to go into war against any race and drive them to extinction and then extinct themselves if it means making the white man happy

No surprise he is a Cuckrean, most cucked rice subspecies

I swear rices would be willing to go into war against any race and drive them to extinction and then extinct themselves if it means making the white man happy
No surprise he is a Cuckrean, most cucked rice subspecies
Nothing he said was wrong though. I also approve of sand women marrying white men IF they convert to Islam, which happens most of the time anyways

And I thought only noodlewhores hate their race :lul::lul:

Brutal, the racepill consumed our fellow

This chink is basically welcoming white men to come and fuck all Asian women, but the funny thing is that the reverse never happens (white women don’t open their legs for Asian men).

Noodlewhores being race-traitors is ragefuel but at least they are benefitting from that as they get superior white dick, but this chink gets literally no benefit from being a white supremacist yet he still supports such an ideology because of the cuck that he is