Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What reward will a sexless incel get for being a law abiding citizen?

N

NYincel

Banned
-
None. They will be forgotten by society.

None in this world, but if there is a God and an afterlife beware

nothing but hurt...

Which there isn't. We are supposed to believe that crap so we wouldn't revolt. I don't understand how people can still not see that.

The few years of retirement before your demise.

Which there isn't. We are supposed to believe that crap so we wouldn't revolt. I don't understand how people can still not see that.
I used to think like you, now I think religion is infinitely more complicated. Focusing only on the social control aspect is missing the moral and psychological aspect: where does our sense of morality come from, how did it evolve, why do we feel like shit when we go against this moral sense or when people around us do.

To answer your precise point, religion actually served the interests of incels and ugly men before its decay (decay that started in the 1500s, the general atheism, agnosticism and heresy we are seeing now in the West are just the paroxysm of the agony). It can be regarded as a highly successful evolutionary strategy of ugly and high inhib men, even the most intriguing event in the history of mankind.

Last edited:
law is for cucks

If any Judeo-Christian God did exist, they would have nothing but disdain for the society we live in.
Fuck the law, do whatever you want.

None.

I stopped being a law abiding citizen a year ago, and nothing changes.

A pat on the back for being a good boy and staying out of other people's way.

If any Judeo-Christian God did exist, they would have nothing but disdain for the society we live in.
Fuck the law, do whatever you want.
While He would be extremely angry about a lot of features of modern society, I don't think He would want us to fall into complete anarchy or amorality either.

You weren't ever promised a reward for being a law abiding citizen. I'm pretty sure the only thing anyone ever promised me is that life sucks and I'll die one day. Sorry if you were lied to at a young age.

I used to think like you, now I think religion is infinitely more complicated. Focusing only on the social control aspect is missing the moral and psychological aspect: where does our sense of morality come from, how did it evolve, why do we feel like shit when we go against this moral sense or when people around us do.

To answer your precise point, religion actually served the interests of incels and ugly men before its decay (decay that started in the 1500s, the general atheism, agnosticism and heresy we are seeing now in the West are just the paroxysm of the agony). It can be regarded as a highly successful evolutionary strategy of ugly and high inhib men, even the most intriguing event in the history of mankind.

what's the point to having an answer if that answer is not backed up by evidence? A simple "I don't know" is better to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory

None. Chad breaking the law is hot tho.

Probably get arrested for jaywalking, while Chad pounds faces and pussies and gets the key to the city.

The ride never ends.

A lonely death in a nursing home.

The reward is not getting your cheeks split in jail by tyrone