Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What reply makes you certain that the person is not neurotypical?

D

Draconian Times

-
"Cope" does it for me. Also, if the person calls me a retard or jumps down my throat for simply disagreeing with what I wrote, I know for a fact he is neurodivergent.

The term "cope" has become a buzzword among English-speaking zoomers. Like "rizz" and the skull smiley for laughs.

Don't confuse intelligence, skepticism, and critical thinking with neurodivergence.

and the skull smiley for laughs.
Ah so it meant that.
I have seen it in many jewtube commentn and didn't understand what they really meant or if it was just an autistic shenanigan from normalfaggots.
Then again, modern people just autistically parrot whatever they see on the jewish social media and pretend they are more intelligent than the average.

Every reply from @Intellau_Celistic

Also someone mentioning they have been in a mental hospital

"k" , "ic" and the other shit like that

it doesn't really make me angry but it's weird to make a one word comment like that. try putting some effort on what tyou're going to post so you don't look like a shitposter

Ah so it meant that.
I have seen it in many jewtube commentn and didn't understand what they really meant or if it was just an autistic shenanigan from normalfaggots.
Then again, modern people just autistically parrot whatever they see on the jewish social media and pretend they are more intelligent than the average.
Facts

it doesn't really make me angry but it's weird to make a one word comment like that. try putting some effort on what tyou're going to post so you don't look like a shitposter
Fr fr ong :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IRL: spergy movements and constantly mashing their hands together/rubbing their face
Online: posting on this forum

Posting on this forum nigga

Posting random quotes out of context, roblox forums and dragon ball comics
Or posting about drugs in capital letters saying (in video game) in the end of all of your sentences

Being off-kilter myself, I honestly have no fucking clue, barring obvious exceptions such as
Or posting about drugs in capital letters saying (in video game) in the end of all of your sentences

k

Since when a avis of holes allowed??

The term "cope" has become a buzzword among English-speaking zoomers. Like "rizz" and the skull smiley for laughs.

Don't confuse intelligence, skepticism, and critical thinking with neurodivergence.
Ok bruh u capping fr fr

When you give an opinion on something that is subjective and they sperge out and tell you you’re wrong and give you their opinion as if it were objective fact.

"Cope" does it for me. Also, if the person calls me a retard or jumps down my throat for simply disagreeing with what I wrote, I know for a fact he is neurodivergent.
Not liking anothers opinion and getting furious with them on a virgin site is proof that the Greta autism power resides within him

:feelskek: