Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What religion are you

What religion are you

• Atheist

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hindu

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sikh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Desist

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I predict mostly atheists because Blackpill is based in evolution.
Yeah, I am somewhere between agnostic and atheistic. I have no proof that god exists or doesn't exist, but I learn more towards he doesn't exist, especially in the form displayed in religious books.

Yeah, I am somewhere between agnostic and atheistic. I have no proof that god exists or doesn't exist, but I learn more towards he doesn't exist, especially in the form displayed in religious books.
Same.

Are you a cuck? Why are you fetishising black genitalia? Do they turn you on?
I'm just stating factually correct unbiased information.

I'm just stating factually correct unbiased information.
I’m an atheist. I fucking hate Jesus too. But you’re lowkey a faggot for saying about bbc

orthodox christian

Christcucks have to be really low IQ if they think that quoting some random verses from the bible will make someone convert to their religion
My Biblical quote was not random but a response to their statement.We do not expect every person we witness scripture too that they will convert on the spot.
The goal is to get people thinking about God and plant the seed of thought and if enough people get thinking maybe someone down the line will have a changing of heart!

Other: loserism

I am gods chosen race all you filthy non Jews better worship me!

I am sorry for not getting on my hands and knees and praising you. I’m a bad goy

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

Hand rubbing intensifies

Atheist

It's hard to believe in god when the universe is so hostile to my prosperity and existence.

Modern Jews are not that much better than those niggers who keep saying "wE wUz KiNgZ!!!!"

In reality, biblical judaism as described was destroyed in the conversion to christianity through the new convenant by the Romans destroying the temple in 70 A.D. and dispersing the population. Biblical judaism is impossible to actually practice.

Modern Judaism as we see it today is a pseudo-reconstruction of it by a bunch of "jewish" conmen making shit up long afterwards like making a inconsequential hexagram from biblical judaism into the "star of david" around 1100 and asking everyone to wear that stupid little hat to set them apart from "non-jews" around 1600. Modern Jews like to pretend they are directly connected to an ancient tribe, doing dumb shit like immigrating from Europe to the Levant starting in mid 1800s and founding a state and calling it an ancient name ('Israel') in 1948 to confuse people, but it's all just a bunch of bullshit.

Basically a fake spin-off religion filled with conmen who hurt, steal and take advantage. Constantly kicked out of every country until their parasitic tentacles wrapped around the US treasury, sending more US taxes to their fake country ('modern Israel') than anywhere else in the world.

That's why Christians are retarded - there will be no second coming with Jews repenting because Biblical Jews don't exist. They haven't existed for millennia.

Last edited:
Jfllll, how are there so many Christians on here?? :lul:

Modern Jews are not that much better than those niggers who keep saying "wE wUz KiNgZ!!!!"

In reality, biblical judaism as described was destroyed in the conversion to christianity through the new convenant by the Romans destroying the temple in 70 A.D. and dispersing the population. Biblical judaism is impossible to actually practice.

Modern Judaism as we see it today is a pseudo-reconstruction of it by a bunch of "jewish" conmen making shit up long afterwards like making a inconsequential hexagram from biblical judaism into the "star of david" around 1100 and asking everyone to wear that stupid little hat to set them apart from "non-jews" around 1600. Modern Jews like to pretend they are directly connected to an ancient tribe, doing dumb shit like immigrating from Europe to the Levant starting in mid 1800s and founding a state and calling it an ancient name ('Israel') in 1948 to confuse people, but it's all just a bunch of bullshit.

Basically a fake spin-off religion filled with conmen who hurt, steal and take advantage. Constantly kicked out of every country until their parasitic tentacles wrapped around the US treasury, sending more US taxes to their fake country ('modern Israel') than anywhere else in the world.

That's why Christians are retarded - there will be no second coming with Jews repenting because Biblical Jews don't exist. They haven't existed for millennia.
dnr read
I support Marxist Leninism
Bigot/racist

dnr read
I support Marxist Leninism
Bigot/racist
Fine. Wear your little star from the year 1100 and your little hat from the year 1600 and live in your little country from the year 1948 and delude yourself that you are the same chosen people from Genesis 17 and Deuteronomy 7:6.

Not conmen at all.

Agnostic atheist, in that I don't think you can disprove god but have no reason to believe in one.
Jfllll, how are there so many Christians on here?? :lul:
It's the political vogue in circles that incel culture somewhat overlaps with (antifeminism, anti trans etc)

Fine. Wear your little star from the year 1100 and your little hat from the year 1600 and live in your little country from the year 1948 and delude yourself that you are the same chosen people from Genesis 17 and Deuteronomy 7:6.

Not conmen at all.
I’m atheist you fucking right wing piece of shit reported for hate speech

Princess Cadence Religion

Martyros is my Jesus

My Biblical quote was not random but a response to their statement.We do not expect every person we witness scripture too that they will convert on the spot.
The goal is to get people thinking about God and plant the seed of thought and if enough people get thinking maybe someone down the line will have a changing of heart!
yes, you'll find the gospel in 1st corinthians 15 verses 1 to 4

jesus died for your sins by shedding his blood buried and rise on the third day for your justification, romans 10:13 whoever calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved

keep those in case you wanna change your mind

@Friezacel

how the fuck could anyone believe in a god or want to worship something that made them an incel

I’m atheist you fucking right wing piece of shit reported for hate speech
No duh. Something like 70% of modern "Jews" are atheist. Though they prefer being called "secular Jews".

They stupidly try to be both secular while simultaneously claiming to be "chosen" by God. :lul: The con never ends.

To be the "chosen people" you have to (A) follow the biblical requirements for the chosen people. Which modern "Jews" don't - much less "secular modern Jews". And (B) be a direct lineage to the ancient Israelites. Which modern "Jews" aren't. From the siege of Jerusalem and the displacement of Biblical Jews to southern europe as slaves (but really all over) in ~70 BCE to the springing up of the first modern "Jewish" european settlements in the late 4th century AD - 500 years - they didn't somehow retain themselves. And modern DNA analysis shows it. Sure, Ashkenazi are inbreed - but the historical DNA shows the inbreeding was later and there's no DNA linkage to ancient Israelites. Literally a nigger "we WuZ KiNGz" moment where a group with no strong physical connection deems itself to be the historic chosen people. Ironically, the closest modern descendents of the ancient Israelites genetically are the people who HAVE LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN THE LEVANT SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES: the bedouins and the palestinians. Ironically if someone wants to pretend to be the "chosen people" they have the strongest claim at least in terms of "B". :lul::lul::lul:

No duh. Something like 70% of modern "Jews" are atheist. Though they prefer being called "secular Jews".

They stupidly try to be both secular while simultaneously claiming to be "chosen" by God. :lul: The con never ends.

To be the "chosen people" you have to (A) follow the biblical requirements for the chosen people. Which modern "Jews" don't - much less "secular modern Jews". And (B) be a direct lineage to the ancient Israelites. Which modern "Jews" aren't. From the siege of Jerusalem and the displacement of Biblical Jews to southern europe as slaves (but really all over) in ~70 BCE to the springing up of the first modern "Jewish" european settlements in the late 4th century AD - 500 years - they didn't somehow retain themselves. And modern DNA analysis shows it. Sure, Ashkenazi are inbreed - but the historical DNA shows the inbreeding was later and there's no DNA linkage to ancient Israelites. Literally a nigger "we WuZ KiNGz" moment where a group with no strong physical connection deems itself to be the historic chosen people. Ironically, the closest modern descendents of the ancient Israelites genetically are the people who HAVE LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN THE LEVANT SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES: the bedouins and the palestinians. Ironically if someone wants to pretend to be the "chosen people" they have the strongest claim at least in terms of "B". :lul::lul::lul:
Just shut up get a job and keep my family rich!

jesus died for your sins by shedding his blood buried and rise on the third day for your justification, romans 10:13 whoever calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved

@Friezacel
You can post as many bible quotes as you want, im done with religion. Only way ill believe in a loving god again is if i grow to a minimum of 5"10ft, get a better chin and a better eye area. And i also shold become NT

I predict mostly atheists because Blackpill is based in evolution.
Atheism is to blame for this predicament we find ourselves in.

@Friezacel
9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved

Do we know what caused the Big Bang? No. How the universe started still remains a mystery....
However that doesn't mean that you can atribute this event to any deities nigga. That's some cave man animistic shit for which there is no proof, rational or not.
I am not an atheist, if you chose to be an atheist you are dumb because you acknowledge that there isn't any God. However even asking the question validates these religious fags. I literally don't think about Superman, I am aware of the story, though your mystic made up character doesn't interest me. The same is true for N Gods. And no there isn't anything to debate here, just some fags inventing shit out of nowhere.