Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What religion are you

What religion are you

• Atheist

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hindu

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sikh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Desist

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I predict mostly atheists because Blackpill is based in evolution.

Irreligious, if I was a Chad/Tyrone I'd be a pious Born-Again Christian after spending my whole life doing nothing but drugs, womanizing & couch-surfing

Last edited:
what the fuck are the 2 other votes? what other religion can you be than what is listed

Im a naturalist, meaning I generally don't believe in morals or the supernatural

You should've add agnostic too. There could be an omnipotent all powerful creator for all we know but what I know for certain that he isn't orchastrating whatever goes down here. No amount of prayers will salvage our condition.

I still haven't figured it out yet.
I was cathollic, then atheist, then catholic again but now I don't know.

You should've add agnostic too. There could be an omnipotent all powerful creator for all we know but what I know for certain that he isn't orchastrating whatever goes down here. No amount of prayers will salvage our condition.

Ok. Never heard that term

Christian,give your life to Jesus and solve all of your problems!!

Irreligious, if I was a Chad/Tyrone I'd be a pious Born-Again Christian after spend my whole life doing nothing but drugs, womanizing & couch-surfing
Brutal

So atheist
Not really. I do believe that there might be a God but I don't believe he intervienes like it is described in the Quran or the Bible

Not really. I do believe that there might be a God but I don't believe he intervienes like it is described in the Quran or the Bible
Dam. That makes sense ig

thats deism bro not agnosticism

then you're not really naturalist/materialist but possible deist

Im a naturalist, meaning I generally don't believe in morals or the supernatural
thats deism bro not agnosticism
Updated it

Look up the difference between a naturalist and an atheist. I believe there might be a creator but not necessarily the way it is described in the other religions. A naturalist still can believe there might be a "God" and he can also still be a possible deist

Look up the difference between a naturalist and an atheist. I believe there might be a creator but not necessarily the way it is described in the other religions. A naturalist still can believe there might be a "God" and he can also still be a possible deist
no a naturalist believes that there exists nothing more than the physical world and that explicitly negates existence of any supernatural being/god no matter what qualities it/he might have

I believe there might be a creator but not necessarily the way it is described in the other religions
thats almost exactly deism that you are just not sure of

no a naturalist believes that there exists nothing more than the physical world and that explicitly negates existence of any supernatural being/god no matter what qualities it/he might have
Well, I do not believe in a supernatural God. My main belief is that that "God" is actually the Sun or the Stars. If you think about it for a sec it might make some sense that everything came from the stars in the beginning. Also not to mention how important the Sun is for the formation of life

Atheist I’m not very religious

Well, I do not believe in a supernatural God. My main belief is that that "God" is actually the Sun or the Stars. If you think about it for a sec it might make some sense that everything came from the stars in the beginning. Also not to mention how important the Sun is for the formation of life
so pantheism?

Some kind of deist.

As for evolution and the origin of life, I believe in a combination of darwinism, lamarckism, and vitalism.

Baptized Catholic but never went to church. I went once as a kid and some Pastor yelled at me

maybe satanism casue is funny, but more seriously dont believe in any higher power

Im the devil if it means i get to cuddle with Rias Gremorys tits

I believed in Jesus and i didnt get taller, a better jawline or NT
So you lost your faith,sorry to hear that! Remember the two thieves on the cross and one said: "If you are the Messiah get us down from here and the other thief said "what do I need to do to be with you in paradise" and Jesus said: You shall be with me in paradise !

So you lost your faith,sorry to hear that! Remember the two thieves on the cross and one said: "If you are the Messiah get us down from here and the other thief said "what do I need to do to be with you in paradise" and Jesus said: You shall be with me in paradise !
Christcucks have to be really low IQ if they think that quoting some random verses from the bible will make someone convert to their religion

Christcucks have to be really low IQ if they think that quoting some random verses from the bible will make someone convert to their religion
Yes indeed. They are just completely brainwashed

Fact: Jesus is a slut for BBC