Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What reddit normies think is "good advice"

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
If you somehow still not convinced that normalfags are incapable to give any sort of real advice, you are delusional. Here is some nice conversation straight from the REDDIT.

:incel: Bluepilled normalfags indeed parrot the same ignorant things over and over like they all read the same textbook. It is disgusting and extremely offensive.

:) Ok fine I’ll bite. If you want advice on how to meet women, I’ll give you some. I give no guarantee that you’ll like or agree with me though.

:incel: Do you really think, there are no years of failed attempts and rejections on my side?

:) Let me clarify, I meant meet women and sleep with them / have relationships with them

:incel: Sounds great. Let me clarify, no platitudes, no just-world, no PUA snake oil. Otherwise, you are welcome.

:) Nope none of that.
The only thing I’ve ever found to work is to be straight up with women about who I am and what I want. This is a mindset, not a technique. So if I’m into a girl, I tell her. If she’s not into me, I move on.
PUA is a weird thing that I’ve never had anything to do with. The only book I’ve ever read about how to meet women is Models by Mark Manson. I recommend it to anyone whose struggling.
The TLDR of the book - techniques aren’t useful - be vulnerable. This doesn’t mean acting like a wimp, it means putting yourself out there and being comfortable with being rejected - everything is about your mindset. Remembering that you’re actually two equals looking to see if you’re sexually compatible with each other - There is a real pain period in learning this, because in the beginning you’ll likely get a lot of no’s because you won’t be confident. Essentially, you want to harden yourself to that and be comfortable with it - that sense of being ok with being rejected is security in oneself. The more you develop that, the more attractive you are
It isn’t a quick fix scheme. It’s hard and it can suck, but it does work. It’s very much about developing a healthy relationship with yourself and becoming a non-needy man. And those things are hard, but so rewarding

:incel: Man, I don't know what to say. I wanted to be sincerely positive about your upcoming comment, but it sounds exactly like your regular PUA. "Just be confident, bro. It is numbers game, bro. Be straight about what you want, bro". I mean... like I am really triggered right now. I hope it is some kind of misunderstanding and you just summed up the book poorly. I hope there is more to it.

:) Well you must have read what you wanted to read then dude, because that isn’t even close to what I wrote.
I never said be confident. I said be vulnerable. Very, very big difference. Faking confidence, or faking your personality is a shakey strategy. I’ve told girls on dates before that I felt anxious and it was fine. Shit man, I had serve OCD at different points and ended up connecting with women because I told them about it. That’s being comfortable with your flaws. That’s being secure in yourself. It doesn’t happen overnight, at all. It took me years to get to that point. It wasn’t about “just being confident”.
It was being deeply uncomfortable. It was having panic attacks on dates. It was never “just be confident bro”.
Hard truth? It is a numbers game. Suck it the fuck up and deal with it.
So go be triggered man. It doesn’t change your scenario at all, and you aren’t going to improve by doing that. You act like a victim and then throw it in the face of people who want to help.
The reason women don’t date you is your shitty personality. Until you fix that no one can help you

:incel: And here we are. With platitudes about personality and advice about being yourself... It is not even funny. Why I am not surprised.

And that is why we need NPC emoji.

And that is why we need NPC emoji.
I propose:

Screenshot 20191003 133310 Reddit

This reads like what one of the renaissance authors or playwrights would have written. Nice job OP.

The only book I’ve ever read about how to meet women is Models by Mark Manson. I recommend it to anyone whose struggling.

Just buy some book on how to talk to females or talk to strangers in general.

it means putting yourself out there and being comfortable with being rejected

Just fap to your rejections brah. Everything is fine.

The reason women don’t date you is your shitty personality. Until you fix that no one can help you

Of course...

Every. Fucking. Time.

At this point I am almost convinced that they are trolling.

It's always the same garbage that's inaccurate and doesn't work. Normies like him only get women because they meet a certain baseline of looks so they can get away with more. Women hate any kind of weakness in men(ESPECIALLY men they don't find physically attractive) so that "be vulnerable" advice is absolute bullshit. Also acknowledging how impossible and unfair things are for us isn't "being a victim". It's just stating reality/a fact. "Numbers game :soy: " my ass.

Last edited:
It's always the same garbage that's inaccurate and doesn't work. Normies like him only get women because they meet a certain baseline of looks so they can get away with more. Women hate any kind of weakness in men(ESPECIALLY men they don't find physically attractive) so that "be vulnerable" advice is absolute bullshit. Also acknowledging how impossible and unfair things are for us isn't "being a victim". It's just stating reality/a fact. "Numbers game :soy: " my ass.
Imagine being honest about your weakness with food. "Also I am old virgin". I bet you should say it with confidence and them be happy about rejection.

Imagine being honest about your weakness with food. "Also I am old virgin". I bet you should say it with confidence and them be happy about rejection.
JFL a guaranteed death sentence.