Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What really pisses me off about Incel Tears

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
When it comes to Incel Tears there isn’t really much that pisses me off about them. They are assholes made up of blue pill simps and foids are probably unattractive/old and want to feel special for having a vagina. So many of their comments go out of their way to tell anyone reading that they are a foid and aren’t one of the blue pill simps that post there consistently.

That being said, there is one thing that really pisses me off about them. They think they should be able to police what’s posted on this forum, and the fact that they can’t really annoys them. I’m specially talking about the post from yesterday that was clearly bait and was talking about rape counting as ascending. Obviously it got posted to Incel tears and as expected in the comments on that post and many comment section on similar posts, there a bunch of butt hurt people complaining about the fact that those kinds of posts aren’t reported, removed from the forum and the posters aren’t banned. They are not happy enough with the fact that 99.9% of the internet already caters to their fragility and sensors freedom of speech by removing those kinds of posts, banning the users and even whole online communities. How many Incel subreddits have been banned? How many Incel Reddit accounts have been closed.

Boo fucking boo some guy posted saying he’s ok with rape. It doesn’t mean he has raped anyone or will rape anyone. If he posts saying he has raped someone or will rape someone then I can see why those types of actions and more would need to be taken. However removing the post and banning people for it is bullshit. It’s just not enough that pretty much the whole internet reacts the way they want them to when it comes to that type of content. God forbid a platform exist that doesn’t react the way they want them to.

People are allowed to have opinions and to share them without being banned because some people find them offensive. I would never rape anyone, but I completely understand why some men are forced to resort to that with women constantly denying them sex. In their little ideal world I would get banned from the internet just for saying that even though I said I would never rape anyone. I’m glad that those assholes can’t police what’s said on here and can’t get the forum shut down. I’m sure many of them have tried

Imagine caring about cucktears

They go out of their way to come onto our obscure internet forum and then they bitch and moan about what we post.
I'm sure I'd be offended if I browsed forums that hate against people like me, so I dont do that. But they go out of their way to view material that will make then sperg out.
How can this be a healthy lifestyle?
It cant.
And then they always talk about how we should be censored, imprisoned, watched by the government, etc.

I wonder how many of them came into creation via rape if you delve into their ancestry tree.

If everyone magically agreed with them & the stuff that they consider bad was a relic of the past what do you think would happen, they'd pack it up & be happy? No they'd find those they consider too fringe & not pc enough to be bad & there'd be an implosion between the zealous & not hardcore enough, splitting hair's; history would repeat. People are never satisfied for long & need to find new drama to indulge.

Not enough of your threads have been posted there? You've only been featured 3-4 times as a one-star greycel after all.

Don't be needlessly petulant
Yeah but posting webms instead of just "didn't read" is better because atleast there's some form on entertainment that comes along with my webm. You have a gigll at my response instead of just blandly washing over it.

reddit is for degenrates only

Yeah but posting webms instead of just "didn't read" is better because atleast there's some form on entertainment that comes along with my webm. You have a gigll at my response instead of just blandly washing over it.
View attachment 228327
I think you could set the course for ending this postmaxxing "didn't read" trend. I believe in you.

I think you could set the course for ending this postmaxxing "didn't read" trend. I believe in you.
Posting a random webm is better than just posting "didn't read" it's unique dedly srs

Posting a random webm is better than just posting "didn't read" it's unique dedly srs
View attachment 228333
Yeah sure it's unique and whatever but the whole deal strikes me as kinda rude. Saying "didn't read" and all that. I'm sure the OP doesn't want me white knighting for him so I won't directly, but he had something on his mind and you could have chosen to reply relevantly or moved on if you weren't interested. That would be pretty cool imo.

Yeah sure it's unique and whatever but the whole deal strikes me as kinda rude. Saying "didn't read" and all that. I'm sure the OP doesn't want me white knighting for him so I won't directly, but he had something on his mind and you could have chosen to reply relevantly or moved on if you weren't interested. That would be pretty cool imo.
no replying even if its didn't read is good tbh because it promotes the post. Especially if its below the top 3 recent threads or whatever. That's why whenever I have a long inceldom discussion thread I make I don't have an issue with dinred people

I have seen that too..Do they think they are better than us..I hope I never meet them in person..

When it comes to Incel Tears there isn’t really much that pisses me off about them. They are assholes made up of blue pill simps and foids are probably unattractive/old and want to feel special for having a vagina. So many of their comments go out of their way to tell anyone reading that they are a foid and aren’t one of the blue pill simps that post there consistently.

That being said, there is one thing that really pisses me off about them. They think they should be able to police what’s posted on this forum, and the fact that they can’t really annoys them. I’m specially talking about the post from yesterday that was clearly bait and was talking about rape counting as ascending. Obviously it got posted to Incel tears and as expected in the comments on that post and many comment section on similar posts, there a bunch of butt hurt people complaining about the fact that those kinds of posts aren’t reported, removed from the forum and the posters aren’t banned. They are not happy enough with the fact that 99.9% of the internet already caters to their fragility and sensors freedom of speech by removing those kinds of posts, banning the users and even whole online communities. How many Incel subreddits have been banned? How many Incel Reddit accounts have been closed.

Boo fucking boo some guy posted saying he’s ok with rape. It doesn’t mean he has raped anyone or will rape anyone. If he posts saying he has raped someone or will rape someone then I can see why those types of actions and more would need to be taken. However removing the post and banning people for it is bullshit. It’s just not enough that pretty much the whole internet reacts the way they want them to when it comes to that type of content. God forbid a platform exist that doesn’t react the way they want them to.

People are allowed to have opinions and to share them without being banned because some people find them offensive. I would never rape anyone, but I completely understand why some men are forced to resort to that with women constantly denying them sex. In their little ideal world I would get banned from the internet just for saying that even though I said I would never rape anyone. I’m glad that those assholes can’t police what’s said on here and can’t get the forum shut down. I’m sure many of them have tried
Inceltears can't tell the difference between online and reality. And even if someone actually posts that they're going to rape someone on .co and actually do it in real life, the possibility of that is very minuscule. In fact, .co isn't the only example. People on the internet insult each other all the time and say "1v1 me in real life". But does that mean they're going to do it in real life? No. IncelTears is making a fallacy by appealing to extremes.

no replying even if its didn't read is good tbh because it promotes the post. Especially if its below the top 3 recent threads or whatever. That's why whenever I have a long inceldom discussion thread I make I don't have an issue with dinred people
Yeah you're right. I was being oversensitive for some reason.

OP got banned.

thanks for the support

I don’t go there

Finally. He has been banned.. Mentally unstable guy who thought his average sized cock was small.
he was under 5 inches. The average size is over 5

He was 5 iirc.
was he?

either way average is over 5 inches. I've heard some sources are 5.14 and some say 5.5 inches. I'm not sure where he lives though ad what the average is there

was he?

either way average is over 5 inches. I've heard some sources are 5.14 and some say 5.5 inches. I'm not sure where he lives though ad what the average is there
Average is 5.14 inch in length and 4.59 inch in girth. These statistics are the most reliable. These numbers are bone-pressed. Based on a mega-study involving 15,000 participants; all of whom were measured by a third party. Race was not a factor.

Average is 5.14 inch in length and 4.59 inch in girth. These statistics are the most reliable. These numbers are bone-pressed. Based on a mega-study involving 15,000 participants; all of whom were measured by a third party. Race was not a factor.
I'm 6 inches by 4.5 girth. I still feel small

It really depends. If you go over to r/bigdickproblems you will see that most women aren't having a good time with it. Only very few do.
odd as fuck

Who cares about what they have to say? You gain nothing from arguing against people who will use ignorance and mental gymnastics to deflect any logic you use.

Jesus christ dude what does that have to do with anything
Well you see, in the video "nobody cares about Meg" appears, so the poster is implying indirectly, that nobody cares about IT
:feelsNeo:

IT = cucks. the only 2 things you need to know