Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What really Irks me lately is thinking about how many normies have their own businesses and do "adult" finance type shit....

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
Meanwhile we're stuck in some permanent teen stage trying to improve looks (which are mostly immutable ) and/or just do daily maintenance to get to your low-paying mcJob. Ofcoarse there's nothing to really look forward to on the weekends . Even your family doesn't talk to you . As an oldcel, ill be honest with you young guys, you can have the best most ripped body you've ever had, your hair/beard styled at its peak , truly masculine demeanor and mindset, your clothes fitted, multi-functional even unique, a good amount of savings and normies and feeholes will still just know youre some fucking freak they should not even make eye contact with.

I just get high on aspirin and watch cheap movies all day, it's the only way to live with this pain.

I just get high on aspirin and watch cheap movies all day, it's the only way to live with this pain.
the only way to go is to GTM (good taste in mouth)

i'm far from normie but i like having my own business don't have to do dog and pony tricks for some idiot. only person i answer to is me.

i'm far from normie but i like having my own business don't have to do dog and pony tricks for some idiot. only person i answer to is me.
Did you learn how to do this from @BlkPillPres ?

How many normalfags own business? Most of them are giga wage slaves that live pay check to pay check.

Staying in a teenager mindset forever and just neetMaxxing is the best way to cope.:dab:

Owning a business is something people who hate lowborn men do.

Burning down businesses is something righteous men do.

It's just logical that normies bloom in a normie dominated world.
You always have it best if you're not special, if you fit in and go with the mainstream.
Not succeeding in this world is actually a sign of mental health, since this is a clown world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back