Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What really happens on Instagram and Snapchat and co.?

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I really would like to have access to the phone of a typical foid.
I'm so curious about what images she has/saves and how her social media looks like.
Same with Normies and Chads. I just want a sneak peek into another world.
I want to feel this soul-crashing feeling when I see how hopelessly left behind and outcompeted I am. I want to know how they socialize, what they type, what they plan for weekends.
I want to go through their DMs and see how life lools like. I want to see their selfies and group photos. I want to know what memory they make and how they spend their time. I want to know what tabs they have open in tjeir browser and their history.

I'm so curious.

Ok bad title, I kinda wanted to write something else but anyway

the fuck is co? you talking about the old domain of this site?

I dont want to learn that ... :(

Empty DMs, conversations with friends, and self-photography.
empty dms is absolutely false. more like 9+ unread messages, left on delivered by chad, 3 groupchats of random bullcrap, and 2-3 best friends that constantly converse with them.

Normie stuff we'll never have as inkwells

Simps message girls all the time to no avail, of course there are going to be massive swaths of empty DMs.
u talking about females or simps? if simps phone then ur right but if foids u are wrong

I really would like to have access to the phone of a typical foid.
I'm so curious about what images she has/saves and how her social media looks like.
Same with Normies and Chads. I just want a sneak peek into another world.
I want to feel this soul-crashing feeling when I see how hopelessly left behind and outcompeted I am. I want to know how they socialize, what they type, what they plan for weekends.
I want to go through their DMs and see how life lools like. I want to see their selfies and group photos. I want to know what memory they make and how they spend their time. I want to know what tabs they have open in tjeir browser and their history.

I'm so curious.
its pretty obvious gigastacies and foids just have basic shit such as photos of scenery in some place, pictures of them with other family, friends or chad.

its pretty obvious gigastacies and foids just have basic shit such as photos of scenery in some place, pictures of them with other family, friends or chad.
I want to know how it feels not being an outcast and having a social circle, etc.
This is the big secret they hoard. The data itself would be pretty generic, yeah.

and co is another way of saying etc.
37e