Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race of women do you like the most?

What race of women do you like the most?

• White

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • Black

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Asian

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Latina

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Middle eastern

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Indian subcontinent

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • No preference

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Which race of women do you prefer?

Where is the option for Skeleton female. I disapprove of your racial bias to living organisms so I selected No preference.

White, I find them the most physically attractive and they have the best personalities, by female standards. The fact remains that males the world over recognize the superiority of the white female.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck any femoid offering.

Hate to sound nitpicky but these categorizations are way too broad. Lot of variation within supposed races. What do you mean by white? That could mean Russian women or British women which look very different. Same with Indian vs. Pakistani women. Or fully native Latinas vs. Spanish descended ones.

Men don't have racial preferences, only women do. Even a regular stormfronter wouldn't turn down a young black girl. But for women, if the guy is of the wrong race, that's a deal breaker no matter how good his other qualities are.

Pretty asians>pretty whites>average whites>shit>brown races>cesspool>black women

Pretty asians>pretty whites>average whites>average asians>the rest

incel4life said:
Men don't have racial preferences, only women do. Even a regular stormfronter wouldn't turn down a young black girl. But for women, if the guy is of the wrong race, that's a deal breaker no matter how good his other qualities are.

Truth. Don’t tell Cucktears that though. They’ll throw a fit.

incel4life said:

of course they do, I prefer asians over whites and black women are disgusting to me

normiesgunnurm said:
Pretty asians>pretty whites>average whites>average asians>the rest

japanese_schoolgirls_by_theenvylover-d3djeqs.jpg

this is how an average asian looks like, rethink that

gay_fag said:
of course they do, I prefer asians over whites and black women are disgusting to me

japanese_schoolgirls_by_theenvylover-d3djeqs.jpg

this is how an average asian looks like, rethink that

They look like shit, what does this prove?

Framecel222 said:

it proves that an average asian looks like shit

I'm the only one who picked Indian subcontinent lol.

Indian women are the most beautiful women on earth if you ask me.

WarmIncelation said:

I agree if they aren't fat and shave the mountains of hair they have.

To quote the great David Lee Roth: "I'm not racist, I like women of all colors!"

In all seriousness though it really just depends. I do tend to prefer Scandinavian ancestry but again it really just all depends.

I dont prefer any race. As long as they have curves and arent monstrously ugly, ill date and fuck them.

Tied between latina and black.

Framecel222 said:

They're cute, I'd fuck any of them. Mainly they just aren't wearing any makeup here looks like. As if your typical Stacy looks any better without makeup.

Akarin said:
absolutely disgusting

They're some of the sexiest women out there. I have no race preference, I'll fuck any girl, but I'm not obsessed with white bitches like a lot of you.

I like Asian and white equall and I'm not a huge fan of black girls

Redpill Robert said:
They're cute, I'd fuck any of them. Mainly they just aren't wearing any makeup here looks like. As if your typical Stacy looks any better without makeup.

The average white girl looks much, much better then those girls.

I like any girl, as long as they're not fat lol.

I'm attracted to women of all races, but white and Latina if I had to choose.

Brunette/off-whites>asians>Latinas>blonde/true-whites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

I like brunettes of all backgrounds, but in retrospect based on my oneitises and keeping demographics in consideration, I'd say Asian > Latina > Off-White > Arabic > White.

kkt6 said:
Brunette/off-whites>asians>Latinas>blonde/true-whites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Ayyy you know what's good homie.

WarmIncelation said:

Now we know not to ask you about anything, ever.

NegroKing said:
Now we know not to ask you about anything, ever.

Why? Because I like an aesthetic you don't ?

WarmIncelation said:
Why? Because I like an aesthetic you don't ?

Because you like an aesthetic most sane men don't.

NegroKing said:
Because you like an aesthetic most sane men don't.

Really ? You think most people agree that Indian women are ugly ? Because I call bullshit

WarmIncelation said:
Really ? You think most people agree that Indian women are ugly ? Because I call bullshit

I think that the average Indian woman is among the least attractive of all "average" women.

Some of the top tier Indian women are some of the top tier of all women, though.

So it really depends what one is thinking of when answering this question, I suppose.

WarmIncelation said:

Quite frankly, they do. Most guys I know agree on that.

blickpall said:
I think that the average Indian woman is among the least attractive of all "average" women.

Some of the top tier Indian women are some of the top tier of all women, though.

So it really depends what one is thinking of when answering this question, I suppose.

I one hundred percent agree. You said it way better than I was. 

An average European is probably better looking than your average Indian chick. But if you compare top tier those Indian woman are just wow. 

for me Jewish and Arab women come next in line.

Latinas and Israelis.

Idk why but I like asian women the most

(I'll go for any race tho)

WarmIncelation said:
I one hundred percent agree. You said it way better than I was. 

An average European is probably better looking than your average Indian chick. But if you compare top tier those Indian woman are just wow. 

for me Jewish and Arab women come next in line.

Yeah, I happen to feel the same way. On average, Indian women are ugly as fuck. But the hottest Indian women are as good as the hottest women of other races. Or perhaps even better because they have a distinct look to them.

mexican, white and some black girls. theres this really hot black latina in my class :(

I like all races as long as she's attractive and not a degenerate.

Face: White

Skin tone: White

Frame: Asian

blickpall said:
Off-White

What does this mean, btw? I've seen the term thrown around here pretty often by now. 

@topic:

White & Light-skinned Asian (depending on mood who is first and who second)
---
everything pretty brown-skinned
----
dark-skinned black blacks
----
--
-
Indians.

I don't really have a preference, all are equally good to me in the real world. The only thing that's ever stuck out to me on a race level is the serious looking middle eastern women, but I guess I only see the super attractive ones in the media.

tzo5BO6.jpg

White, especially Nordid

Red Shambhala said:
blickpall said:
Off-White
What does this mean, btw? I've seen the term thrown around here pretty often by now.
@topic:
White & Light-skinned Asian (depending on mood who is first and who second)
---
everything pretty brown-skinned
----
dark-skinned black blacks
----
--
-
Indians.
I guess it depends on your personal definitions and perceptions but Ryo brought up examples like Sicilians, some Greeks, etc. and I would say mixed race counts here as well for people who are like half- or more white so look predominantly white but... off, haha.

I prefer my own race. White. I oppose race mixing. I do find Asian women very attractive though.

I slightly prefer white woman over the other races. The only race of women i don't like is black women but everything else is good to me.