Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race mixture combinations lead to

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
White + Black = Mulatto (New Hybrid)
White + Asian = Central Asian (Hapa)
Black + Asian = Blasian (New Hybrid)
White + Indian = MENA
White + Middle East = Med
White + Med = White
Black + Indian = West Indian
Black + MENA = North African
Indian + MENA = Indian/Middle East (depending upon the kind of Indian and MENA)
Indian + Asian = South East Asian
White + Latino = Latino/White (depending upon the kind of Latino)
Asian + Latino = SEA/Latino (depending upon the kind of Latino)
Black + Latino = Afro-Latinx
MENA + Latino = MENA/Latino (depending upon the kind of MENA and Latino)
MENA + Asian = South East Asian/Central Asian (depending upon type of MENA)
Asian + SEA = SEA
Indian + SEA = SEA
White + SEA = Asian or Central Asian
Black + SEA = Blasian
MENA + SEA = SEA
Me after making this chart
69dd4f6bea4966df9c8d167c03c8c909b3 13 wojak 002xh473w710

What about foid + dog?

I'm a hapa

Mogs at being half white
White + Indian = MENA
White + Med = White
Asian + SEA = SEA
Indian + SEA = SEA
Black + SEA = Blasian
MENA + SEA = SEA
View attachment 279344

Latinos are basically white in terms of genes at-least most of latin america spainards genes helped also how did balouchis get 7.5 levant cananite ? that is way more far eastern than anything typical to balouch

Mogs at being half white

Latinos are basically white in terms of genes at-least most of latin america spainards genes helped also how did balouchis get 7.5 levant cananite ? that is way more far eastern than anything typical to balouch
Clearly you don't know shit about Pakistani ethnic groups then. Baloch people are originally from Syria. And Syrians are Levantine Arabs.

Clearly you don't know shit about Pakistani ethnic groups then. Baloch people are originally from Syria. And Syrians are Levantine Arabs.

I didn't know that ngl I thought balouchi were from Pakistan well it is what it is.

White + Black = subhuman
White + Asian = subhuman
Black + Asian = subhuman
White + Indian = subhuman
White + Middle East = subhuman
White + Med = chad
White + ashkenazi jew = Evil god
Black + Indian = subhuman
Black + MENA = subhuman
Indian + MENA = subhuman
Indian + Asian = fish flavored diarrhea
White + Latino = bitch
Asian + Latino = subhuman
Black + Latino = gangsta
MENA + Latino = subhuman
MENA + Asian = subhuman
Asian + SEA = subhuman
Indian + SEA = subhuman
White + SEA = subhuman
Black + SEA = subhuman
MENA + SEA = subhuman

So many shades of "Its over"
White + Black = subhuman
White + Asian = subhuman
Black + Asian = subhuman
White + Med = chad
Black + MENA = subhuman
Indian + MENA = subhuman
White + Latino = bitch
Black + Latino = gangsta
MENA + Latino = subhuman
MENA + Asian = subhuman
Asian + SEA = subhuman
Indian + SEA = subhuman
White + SEA = subhuman
Black + SEA = subhuman
MENA + SEA = subhuman

I didn't know that ngl I thought balouchi were from Pakistan well it is what it is.
There are many ethnic groups in Pakistan, and Baloch aren't the only ones. We also have Siddis whom are descendents of (West) African merchants if I recall correctly. The ethnic groups that are native to Pakistan are: Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Punjabis and Sindhis. The rest are from elsewhere, like the Baloch, Siddis and Hazaras which descend from the Mongols.

There are many ethnic groups in Pakistan, and Baloch aren't the only ones. We also have Siddis whom are descendents of (West) African merchants if I recall correctly. The ethnic groups that are native to Pakistan are: Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Punjabis and Sindhis. The rest are from elsewhere, like the Baloch, Siddis and Hazaras which descend from the Mongols.
Siddi are there in Bangalore and Gujarat too. They have their own little villages although they’ve assimilated so much they just look like some dark skinned Indian. I mean they got curly hair and stuff but many Southerners also have curls.

Also the Baloch legend is bullshit. Genetic and linguistic evidence shows that they’re closely related to Pakistanis, Indians and Iranians. In fact, the Baloch are the closest people genetically to the Indus Valley Civilisation people who went extinct.

Last edited:

Which of those ethnic groups is considered the most attractive? I am guessing Pashtuns since they're iranian.

Siddi are there in Bangalore and Gujarat too. They have their own little villages although they’ve assimilated so much they just look like some dark skinned Indian. I mean they got curly hair and stuff but many Southerners also have curls.
Yes, India has Siddis too. I didn't say they were in Pakistan only. I saw a few Siddis on the internet from Pakistan but none of them looked like curries, they looked fully African.

Which of those ethnic groups is considered the most attractive? I am guessing Pashtuns since they're iranian.
Pashtuns, and I say this as a Punjabi. HOWEVER, generalization is bad. There are atypical Punjabis that mog the fuck out of Pashtuns. Irl, I have an atypical Punjabi Chaddam friend and I also have a icy blue-eyed, white-skinned and wavy dark brown haired Pashtun friend, but my Punjabi friend easily mogs him. Also, same Punjabi friend has a nephew whom looks whiter than the Pashtun does, with gray/blue eyes, straight dark brown hair and white skin.

Pashtuns definitely. But Punjabis dominate the culture of the subcontinent. 90% of Bollywood shit is Punjabi inspired.

White + white = white
white + anything else = ethnic

Pashtuns definitely. But Punjabis dominate the culture of the subcontinent. 90% of Bollywood shit is Punjabi inspired.
Read my response to him.

Race mixing causes inceldom, majority of users here are fucking race mixed,
kids of each race prefer to be with their own, but because race mixed kids look different from everyone else, they are also much less likely to be accepted into groups
and they themselves don't want to be in groups of different races

Last edited:
Read my response to him.
We don’t have Pashtuns in India we’ve Pathans in the Delhi and UP area instead who are descendent of Pashtuns who settled in medieval times. They’re a little bit mixed I guess.

The impression I get from the local Pathan lads is that they’re not interested in doing anything useful. Most of them are quite large in stature and end up at the gym and get into gang fights and shit and end up getting involved with the police. So yeah they are alpha but seem Low IQ as fuck tbh.

That’s how I picture Paki Pashtuns too

Just remembered Mohsin Khan is an Indian Pathan and was the teenage crush of girls throughout the Hindi heartland. Suifuel for Dindutvavaadis tbh.
E1412B74 1F0C 4802 BDB6 BF3A24FB4BE1

Last edited:
Race mixing causes inceldom, majority of users here are fucking race mixed,
kids of each race prefer to be with their own, but because race mixed kids look different from everyone else, they are also much less likely to be accepted into groups
and they themselves don't want to be in groups of different races
Cope, hardly anyone here is a hapa. Only type of half-breeds that create incels are anything mixed with east asians or indians

Cope, hardly anyone here is a hapa. Only type of half-breeds that create incels are anything mixed with east asians or indians
I am talking in general, not only hapas

They were brought from the slave trade right ?

Half curries get bleached hard tho and end up as Persian or even Med in many cases. At that point your struggle is less about race and more about height etc.

They were brought from the slave trade right ?
Some of them were, others were merchants that arrived in Pakistan. Also, keep in mind that slavery in the Islamic sense and in the western sense are completely different. In the Islamic sense, they were treated with respect, kindness and were encouraged to be freed. In the western sense, it was just brutal, inhumane treatment.

Some of them were, others were merchants that arrived in Pakistan. Also, keep in mind that slavery in the Islamic sense and in the western sense are completely different. In the Islamic sense, they were treated with respect, kindness and were encouraged to be freed. In the western sense, it was just brutal, inhumane treatment.

I mean slavery is wrong in any context ngl but yeah your right it's dissengious to compare chattel slavery to what the arabs did it's still wrong though.

But i will say this they weren't treated with kindness i disagree here nor were they encouraged to be freed because of the wealth slavery can generate but it's not as bad as chattel slavery as the slave did get paid and wasn't forcefully brought over.A part of the blame also lies on the africans for selling their own kind.

I mean slavery is wrong in any context ngl but yeah your right it's dissengious to compare chattel slavery to what the arabs did it's still wrong though.

But i will say this they weren't treated with kindness i disagree here nor were they encouraged to be freed because of the wealth slavery can generate but it's not as bad as chattel slavery as the slave did get paid and wasn't forcefully brought over.A part of the blame also lies on the africans for selling their own kind.
Those that did not treat them with kindness or didn't free them weren't abiding by Islamic in the first place. The prophet Muhammad (SAW) encouraged people to do so when they would break their fast or commit another sin, he would tell to free slaves and if they are unable to then they should feed poor people.
Finally I don't think slavery is wrong as long as you treat them with respect, but preferably no slavery would be the best.

Those that did not treat them with kindness or didn't free them weren't abiding by Islamic in the first place. The prophet Muhammad (SAW) encouraged people to do so when they would break their fast or commit another sin, he would tell to free slaves and if they are unable to then they should feed poor people.
Finally I don't think slavery is wrong as long as you treat them with respect, but preferably no slavery would be the best.

1 The idea of owning someone else is a fundamentally wrong idea this is what leads to evil down the line.

2 The quran was a book rooted within the culture context of it's time slavery would have been widely practiced and whilst the book may have advocated agaist it that makes no judgements on the society as a whole this form of barbarism would have been a common place concept it's only recently it has stopped.

3 all faiths encourage others to do good unless your a aztec nigger just cause it encouraged good speaks nothing off the evil still being justified cause of interpretation of the text this is the issue with faith.

1 The idea of owning someone else is a fundamentally wrong idea this is what leads to evil down the line.

2 The quran was a book rooted within the culture context of it's time slavery would have been widely practiced and whilst the book may have advocated agaist it that makes no judgements on the society as a whole this form of barbarism would have been a common place concept it's only recently it has stopped.

3 all faiths encourage others to do good unless your a aztec nigger just cause it encouraged good speaks nothing off the evil still being justified cause of interpretation of the text this is the issue with faith.
1) In the end, we are all slaves to God. I know you don't believe, but the truth is the truth. We don't even own our bodies, we temporarily have these vessels. We must preserve them as well as we can.

2) The Qur'an was sent down to correct whatever had been wronged throughout centuries of Judaism and Christianity. Overtime, these last two religions got muddied because of people injecting their own beliefs into it, which were false. That is the purpose of the Qur'an, so to say it was "rooted in the context of the culture" is wrong, since it also tells the non-fictional stories of centuries ago, even before the 6th century, of course. Everything in Islam still applies to the modern world. There are many examples I could name, but I don't want to make this too lengthy. Maybe another day.

3) Yes, all faiths generally encourage to do good, but that doesn't mean adhering to just any faith is the right way. There is only one religion and that is the religion the first person on this world followed: Islam.

[Q
White + Black = subhuman
White + Asian = subhuman
Black + Asian = subhuman
White + Med = chad
Black + MENA = subhuman
Indian + MENA = subhuman
White + Latino = bitch
Black + Latino = gangsta
MENA + Latino = subhuman
MENA + Asian = subhuman
Asian + SEA = subhuman
Indian + SEA = subhuman
White + SEA = subhuman
Black + SEA = subhuman
MENA + SEA = subhuman

Curry plus white can produce decent combos they often look very pasthun.

thats only for normies tho. unless white: ugly parents of any race= rotting truecel

How about MENA and white?

well it definetly leads to a failure like me

White + Indian = MENA
White + Med = White
Asian + SEA = SEA
Indian + SEA = SEA
Black + SEA = Blasian
MENA + SEA = SEA
View attachment 279344
retard tier minus iq with zero understanding of genetics or phenotypes.
kys.
3) Yes, all faiths generally encourage to do good, but that doesn't mean adhering to just any faith is the right way. There is only one religion and that is the religion the first person on this world followed: Islam.
cope

All religions encourage chad worshipping.
Buddha was a whitepilled gigachad.
Muhammad was a chad who swam in loli and teen pussy.

Jesus, is a coping mechanism by the proleteriat.

And at the end of the day, all preach slave morality, which translates to coping and chad worshipping.

Last edited: