Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race is this man?

What race is this bloke?

• Shitskin, I'm a cumskin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shitskin, I'm a shitskin.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230310 1029132

I don't know where the line between "ethnic" and "White" stands, is he White or Deathnic?

Hitler would have killed him along with the jews

Aryan master race

dude is white obviously

Generations of Nordic concubines mutt turk rapebaby

dude is white obviously

Interesting, most Turkcels here regularly get called "Deathnic Sandniggers" but when actually viewing a Turk he's obviously White.

Nigga are you retarded

I often see brocels call Middle Easterners "non-White", but the moment you shave their beards very few of them actually look "ethnic".

Generations of Nordic concubines mutt turk rapebaby

Wow, you actually recognised that he's a Turk.

Bonus: he's from Istanbul, the capital of hair transplants, yet let his hairline recede to the point of no return.

Interesting, most Turkcels here regularly get called "Deathnic Sandniggers" but when actually viewing a Turk he's obviously White.

I often see brocels call Middle Easterners "non-White", but the moment you shave their beards very few of them actually look "ethnic".
Some arabs can be white

Screenshot 20230310 120844

Interestingly enough nobody voted for him being a Deathnic, despite Stormfrontcels regularly saying that Turks can never be seen as White.

Wow, you actually recognised that he's a Turk.

Bonus: he's from Istanbul, the capital of hair transplants, yet let his hairline recede to the point of no return.
I know he's a Turk since I've seen his videos before

Shieet nigga , Turkcels look like shitskins, Sandniggas or gooks. If dude is Turk then he is either albino or got Nordic ancestry in his genes. Dont forget many many whites are also muslim and marry muslim foids or his grandmum/mum got fcuked by a white Chad. Turks are all over Europe dude, especially in Germany, Austrai, Switzerland, Netherlands etc