Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race is she?

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
IMG 1497

maybe she's from a race that is more open toward middle eastern men
I've been thinking about where else I could ascend. Maybe it's a race I haven't paid attention to yet. I certainly like her looks but she doesn't look like she's from the races I already know I prefer

middle eastern

I had this faint suspicion...

big would btw :ahegao:

vacuum nose spic

also

ethniccel trait: you dont know what your race looks like :feelskek:

over for talibancels

Sandnigger. Kikes tok foids are disgusting piece of shit

Whatever she is, she wouldn't like us.

She`s a chadsexual sandnigger

She's of Mongolid race

Subhuman race
why are you always so negative
>Why are you so negative on a fucking INCEL forum?
Would you ask the same question if you were on a "Terrorism survivor" forum?

Subhuman race

>Why are you so negative on a fucking INCEL forum?
Would you ask the same question if you were on a "Terrorism survivor" forum?
fair point ig
what’s the point in calling her race subhuman though

all foids are subhuman regardless of their blood :feelsokman:

Spic or sand.

Because her race is indeed subhuman
Do you find her unattractive?
A lot of sands I know don't lack compared to whites in terms of looks and intellect, from what I can tell. I've even seen ones score 120+ in IQ tests here in the west.
The only subhuman trait true sands have Imo is being even more fixated on social norms than white normies, i.e. having NPC level personalities

Do you find her unattractive?
A lot of sands I know don't lack compared to whites in terms of looks and intellect, from what I can tell. I've even seen ones score 120+ in IQ tests here in the west.
The only subhuman trait true sands have Imo is being even more fixated on social norms than white normies, i.e. having NPC level personalities
She is subhuman because she is not white, everyone who isn't white is subhuman. Do you have any other questions?

She is subhuman because she is not white, everyone who isn't white is subhuman. Do you have any other questions?
why do you keep having these low effort toxic interactions with me? I'm always trying to present some more or less elaborate points and you just answer with some 1 sentence racism or mental health denial provocation

Last edited:
some more or less elaborate points
Where? In your delusions?
toxic interactions
I think you should go back to less "toxic" spaces on the Internet. This is I N C E L S dot MOTHER to the FUCKING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS, we HATE niggers here, we HATE foids here, we HATE all minorities. DO you FUARKING understand, little CHILD?

Where? In your delusions?
it's there in this thread, it was there in the last one where I even posted a study. You just don't care to answer like don't pull that shit on me it's so cringe low IQ
DO you FUARKING understand, little CHILD?
cringe dominant male RP 2bh
I think you should go back to less "toxic" spaces on the Internet. This is I N C E L S dot MOTHER to the FUCKING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS, we HATE niggers here, we HATE foids here, we HATE all minorities.
you've got a point but to be fair, other users have pointed out that the site has been drawing in more hateful users/content for a while, possibly due to glowie infiltrators making such posts themselves in an attempt to undermine inceldoms' public opinion. So this is arguably not inherent to .is
And it's certainly not inherent to inceldom per se. Besides, the implication in this thread has been that she's likely the same race as me and you're just insulting that. Why would incels within the same community drag each other down like that?

View attachment 1058161
I've been thinking about where else I could ascend. Maybe it's a race I haven't paid attention to yet. I certainly like her looks but she doesn't look like she's from the races I already know I prefer
Whore race

View attachment 1058161
latino

it was there in the last one where I even posted a study.
Study on what? Study on whether fucking Arabs are subhuman? Do you also need a study to explain that trannies are subhuman? All you need to do is look at Arabs and white people to see the difference.

Looks South American

She is spic, I can tell because I have been in a town full of spics my whole childhood

Isn’t this Adriana Lima’s daughter??