Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what r u doin on New Year's Eve my bros :D ?

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
man i love new years eve! me and my girlfriend Stacy are gonna go to the party in the city center. then we're prob gonna get drunk, do stupid shit and just have fun xD. last year we were so drunk that at some point we just fell over on the grass. we started laughing and kissing and then watching the fireworks just laying down.

what cool stuff are you gonna do on new years eve bros :DDD?

I've been watching stargate sg1 and am about to finish season 7. I figure by the time New Years rolls around I'll be finishing with stargate Atlantis

it will be incels.is on the computer. I will be one of the first here to welcome the new year and I'll make a thread.
8B537uq.png

Either attend some party or rot inside, probably the latter.

CopingGymcel said:
Either attend some party or rot inside, probably the latter.

You get invited to parties? you lucky fuck...

7339er said:
You get invited to parties? you lucky fuck...

If you count my brother, sure.

Staying alive

I might just drive around and throw drinks at couples.

LDARing before trying to have an early night, then hearing the fireworks anyway whilst I curse my existence.

Family gathering probably.

I've always been too self-conscious to go out alone on NYE, but I might just try it this time.

I'll leave a family gathering early and go home to drink and listen to music loudly.
Like every year.

Only semi-relevant, but I've been invited to a friend's place for Christmas, he knows I'd LDAR alone otherwise, but I have just realized there's no way to travel to him without wiping out my weekly NEETbux to get there and back home. So I'll have to turn him down. Shame.

i slept through midnight last year. will do the same again this year

prob just ldar

The pressure and the social expectation to do "something" is worse than simply spending NYE alone in front of your laptop. Sometimes, the worst thing about being alone is not the loneliness itself but the way society treats loners.