Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What /r/IncelTears users look like...

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
2jvLzDE

2jyq1q1

2jxzHBh

She rejects us for something we can't control but cries on tumblr and /r/IncelTears when men would rather date skinnier girls....but muh oppression!

iiiTeMpeR said:
She rejects us for something we can't control but cries on tumblr and /r/IncelTears when men would rather date skinnier girls....but muh oppression!

Her male counterpart is 100% incel tier. Probably why she's bluepilled enough to believe that looks don't matter. Dumb bitch doesn't understand that literally any woman can find a date but not any man.

Fat women are the literally worst human beings in existance. You literally born a woman in a gynocentric society, all you had to do to enjoy like to the fulest if GETTING THIN, yet, they're too lazy to do it

Look at that bloated face, fucking ew

wrong tag, brother

95% of redditors are fat fucks

Fat, young, ugly women shit on autistic, mostly young, ugly men.
All is right in the world.

this pig needs to be thrown into the ocean

What is her Reddit username? Lmao

Sold 2/10, absolutely DISGUSTING

D I S G U S T I N G

Probably not happy and feeling that its unfair for her Stacy friends to be getting better looking guys, we know for sure she ain't down to date her looksmatched lol.

RIP to all the nutrients and caloric energy consumed by this subhuman for ultimately no purpose. Pissening.

normiesgunnurm said:
95% of redditors are fat fucks

According to /r/AskReddit, they're all attractive!

Wouldnt even touch a slightly overweight man

If this woman hit on me I would be offended.

Master said:
Where's the rope?

BANNED! You have violated reddits terms and service by inciting violence and suicide! 

-Reddit Neckbeard Mods and betas

*200 something pound, 5'8 looksmatched man approaches her*

"Sorry buddy, I can detect that your off putting virgin incel personality is bad! You're a future serial killer!"

*Chad with a bloodstained shirt approaches her and calls her a fucking bitch*

"OMGOMGOMG WE SHOULD FUCK TONIGHT!!! YOUR PERSONALITY IS SO CHARISMATIC!"

If I was that fat, I would not dare to take a single selfie, fuck, I wouldn't dare owning a smart phone even.

If she spent as much time exercising as she spends on incels, she wouldn't be so fat.

Life is not fair, tearsjerks are the biggest bullies in the world, yet they think they're all saints and "looks don't matter" while they would only gfuck chads.

Fat pig whore

Needs a thick rope asap

Anybody noticing their online count? they are down to sub 200.

mgtow said:
Anybody noticing their online count? they are down to sub 200.

Not many are sub 200lbs.

L A N D   W H A L E
[size=xx-large]L A N D   W H A L E[/size]
[size=xx-large][size=xx-large]L A N D   W H A L E[/size][/size]

Lmao, the fatty gotta cope by bullying ugly virgins

Do girls not realize how powerful their vagina is. If she lost weight she could be having sex with tall, attractive guys on yachts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back